Catching The Feels -Final Part

Request for ExtraordinarySarah

Warning: Cuteness, heavy use of GIF's/Pictures (not like that's an issue) and sexual content 🔥

*Chritopher's POV*

Six Months Later...

It's been six months since Sarah has been living with Tricky and I, we all get along extremely well. Sarah has made herself at home here, started a fresh new life like she wanted to. She is studying to be a nurse at the hospital here which I find really cool and interesting, so she spends most of her time there. Me? I play at the restaurant that I now get paid for, thanks to Sarah. Tricky, still annoying as hell. Chasing girls and hell bent on getting me and Sarah together, he needs a new hobby...or better yet, a damn job.

I'm casually in the tub and I can't even do that on my own. The house pet comes in and pull up a chair beside me, takes a seat and starts barking.

"Where Sarah at? Hospital again?" Tricky asks

"Yes, she's studying to be a nurse. She actually does something with her life." I snicker.

He glares at me, pulling up his newspaper to read.

"Man can't you read that in the living room? You know I'm naked in the water?" I remind him.

"Please, you say that like I've never seen you stark before." He scoffs.

I roll my eyes, splashing water at him. Really aiming for the newspaper.

"Doesn't give you an invitation to come in here every opportunity when I strip off. What's this really about?" I ask.

He puts down his newspaper and looks at me.

"When are you gonna admit it already?" He asks.

"Admit what? That you have some serious problems? I've been saying that since the day I met you." I mumble.

He smacks me upside the head.

"I heard that, no I meant your feelings for Sarah." He says.

I groan, leaning my head back on the edge of the tub.

"This again? Really?" I ask.

"You know I'm only annoying you about it because it's true.  She's changed you, before she moved in you were out every night getting some ass. How much ass have you had since you met Sarah?" He looks at me with raised eyebrows.

I look away, crossing my arms.

"None..." I say.

"Exactly, because you don't want none unless it's hers hun." He smirks.

I shake my head at him trying to rhyme. Sitting back slightly, alright I'm not gonna lie. Sarah does have some sort of influence over me, there is something about her that I can't put my finger on. She's beautiful no doubt about that, she's strong, passionate, doesn't take anyone's shit.