The Purple Pursuit - Part Two

*Your POV*

The Following Morning...

You got up and went back to your own apartment, you had meetings with clients today. You got dressed and ready for the day, today was meant to be big. You're finally going to get the opportunity to design for some of the big clients that you've been fighting for, your name is getting around being one of the best designers around.

You go to grab your bag and Prince's invitation drops out, you stare at it before picking it up. You sigh then shove it in your bag, at this point you don't care about his shenanigans, work is more important. On the way to work, Prince's music plays on the radio, you scoff.

"Nope." You say.

You just decide to turn off the radio, you arrived to work and walked up to your office. Your assistant, Amy, greets you with a smile and coffee.

"Good morning, Y/N." She greets.

"Good morning, Amy. Are you ready for today?" You ask her.

"Me? What about you? You're the designer honey." She says.

I laugh.

"That's true. I am nervous, I've been working towards this for awhile. I just hope I get it." You sigh.

Amy walks up to you, she puts her hands on your shoulders.

"Look at me and listen to me. You'll do great, I believe in you. If you believe in yourself everything will play out the way you want it to." She says.

You smile at her.

"Thank you, Amy. That means a lot." You say.

You walk to your desk and start organising your portfolio. Amy brings over a large bouquet of roses along with a card, you stop and slowly look up at her.

"Aww Amy, you shouldn't have. I don't swing that way." You smirk.

"They're not from me, silly. They're from some guy for you. There's no name..." She explains.

You shrug your shoulders and begin to drink your coffee.

"Oh wait, it's just an initial...P?" She says.

You spit out your coffee, luckily not on your portfolio or your clothes. You turn to her, and look at the card.

Miss Y/N,

That's right, I found out your name. Your little friend, Billie, has quite the mouth. She pretty much told me your whole life story but I stopped her after she told me your name and job. I want to hear about you, from you. So I hope you're still coming tonight, I thought you would like these so I came and delivered them myself on the way to a meeting. See you tonight. - P

"Oh Billie...my poor friend." You sigh.

"Billie? Is she okay?" Amy asks.

"No. She's in trouble." You say.

"Why? What happened?" Amy questions.

"Nothing yet, but she'll be begging for mercy when my hands wrap around her tiny neck." You say with an innocent smile.

Amy smiles and laughs nervously. You look at her and laugh.

"I wasn't being serious. This is from a guy, but Billie did play a part in this and she is in trouble. She should have stayed out of it." You admit.

Amy relaxes and giggles.

"Billie's probably just being a friend, looking out for you." She says before checking to see if your portfolio is complete.