Two Timing: Prince/Camille

Part One: Prince

*Your POV*

It was another beginning, another month, another country...you were on tour with your boyfriend, Prince. At first when he asked you to go on tour with him you laughed and thought you were just gonna watch from backstage or on occasion, the front row. But no, Prince's stone facial expression told you otherwise. He actually wantes you to perform with him on tour, he wanted you to dance and sing with him and even do little skits with him.

Your response to that was a sudden burst of laughter as if you were going "Pfft! Yeah right! As if." And Prince's sarcastic laugh soon follows then shortly stops abruptly with a serious face with him saying "Stop fooling around, Mama. I'm serious."

So here you are, getting dressed in your outfit which consisted of a black and white crop top and an extremely short shorts to match. Your name imprinted on the side of your shorts, you pull up your black boots and look up as your hunky man walks towards you.

"Ooh Mama

"Ooh Mama." He whistles, causing you to blush.

"Ooh yourself." You smirk.

He chuckles and takes off his coat, sitting down in front of his mirror. He ties his long lucious hair back, checking things in front of him.

You get up and stand beside him, he smiles up at you

"Ready for another big night, baby?" He asks.

"I always am! So is the thousands of people waiting in the stadium." You wink at him.

He chuckles at your enthusiasm, he checks his appearance in the mirror. You grab his hand with one hand and stroke his cheek with the other.

"You're perfect the way you are." You whisper.

He looks up at you through the mirror, placing a soft kiss on the back of your hand.

"You're adorable. Why don't you ever listen to me when I tell you that?" He asks.

You immediately look away, looking down at you feet. You've always been self concious about your looks, Prince tells you all the time how beautiful you are but you just never seem to feel that way. Your thoughts get clouded when Prince wraps his strong arms around your waist, his lips pressed against your ear.