Art Official Realness

Request for -badera

*Prince's POV*

Y/N and I are just hanging out together like usual, we spend all of our time together. Today we're out at a tennis match, we're not really paying attention to the sport itself we're just talking and carrying on.

"Remind me again why we're sitting in this heat watching something we could watch at your place?" Y/N groans.

"Because we are always at my place." I chuckle.

Y/N sighs and runs her fingers through her long jet black hair. Pulling off her ray bans to run the bridge of her nose before putting the shades back on.

"But of all things to do...a Tennis match?" She asks.

"What? I like Tennis." I defend.

"No you don't

"No you don't. We always make fun of Tennis players for their ridiculous outfits and the grunting noises they make when hitting the ball..." Y/N raises her eyebrow.

I chuckle, the noises they make is dumb. They're just hitting a ball and they make it sound like they're in excruciating pain.

"That's exactly why I like Tennis. Please, do you really think I'm here to watch it for the points and care for who wins?" I ask her.

Y/N looks at me, she laughs and crosses her arms.

"Thank god. If you were actually here to watch the game properly I was about to call an ambulance on your ass." She chuckles.

We spend the next two hours picking out the hideous outfits and skimpy skirts that may as well just be underwear or thongs. And the grunts that either sound like they're having sex or just got stabbed.

We go back to Paisley Park and hang out some more, I show her what I'm working on

We go back to Paisley Park and hang out some more, I show her what I'm working on. A new album called 'Art Official Age'. She seems impressed which is the reaction I always look for, that's what I always like about Y/N, she has no trouble speaking her mind. That's why I always go to her with my work because she's honest, a little too honest but that's what I need.