A Night In The Glam Slam

This Imagine is for TheStorySlayer

This imagine will also be told in Prince's POV, so sit back...and relish in the glory that is the Purple Prince in the Graffiti Bridge era.

*Prince's POV*

I was down in my room in my club, called 'Glam Slam', writing when I heard some commotion upstairs. I furrow my brows, I can never get some piece and quiet in my own damn place. I swear if it's Morris I'll give him the ass whooping of a lifetime, I go upstairs and see what's going on. Surprise surprise it is Morris.

"Morris, what the hell are you doing?" I ask.

"Giving you a taste of what it's like at my club since your girl has been at my club

"Giving you a taste of what it's like at my club since your girl has been at my club." He says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Jill?" I question.

"That's right. She works for me now, whatever you did to her must've been pretty bad kid. Let's hope you don't do that to the next girl who comes along, I might save them the trouble and just scoop them up for you." He smirks before leaving the club with Jerome.

What an ass. I was about to go back to writing when two of my crew comes running in.

"Yo! Come check this out!" One of them says.

"What?" I ask.

"This new girl in town, she's the hottest thing around." The other one says.

"Yeah?" I smirk.

"Yeah!" They both say in unison.

I nod and walk out with the both of them, they both show me the girl walking around. Damn, she is fine. I walk up to her, she stops and looks at me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask.

"You have to earn that sweetheart." She responds.

My boys behind me are going 'Ooh'.

I look at them then back at her.