Love Beyond The Graffiti Bridge

Requested by ErikaLedesma

*Your POV*

You were on your best friends set of his new movie, Graffiti Bridge, it's last day of filming so it's important everything goes right. You watch Prince as he performs the song that you love so much, 'Still Would Stand All Time', before Morris comes in. It's a tense last scene but it ends on a high note, The Kid and Morris both get what they want. The Director yells out 'Cut' and that's a wrap! Prince jogs over to you with a grin.

"It's finally done!" He exclaims.

"I know! You've worked so hard on this, it's going to turn out great." You smile.

Prince smiles at you, walking over and sitting in a chair to rest.

"Now I can spend more time with you. What's been up with you lately?" He asks.

Truth is, you and your boyfriend had just broken up. It turns out he had been cheating, sleeping with another girl for the past six months and you broke up with him. It was an ugly ending, the both of you screaming at each other. You told him to go to his side chick as a joke but he's been with her since you two split.

You don't wanna tell Prince but he can always sense when something's wrong, and if you don't tell him he'll find a way to get it out of you.

"Not much." You shrug your shoulders.

"Yeah? What's Danny been up to?" He asks, referring to the asshole who cheated on you.

Wouldn't know...probably screwing that side...sorry, main piece now.

"Oh, you know how he is. Always working." You laugh nervously.

Prince furrows his brows, looking at you. You look up at him, he ain't buying it. He gets off his chair and takes your hand.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Somewhere peaceful." He says.

Prince leads you to a quiet part of the set, no ones around, it's just the two of you.

"Now I know there's something wrong, don't act like a fool...just tell me." He says.

He turns away from you to go sit on the stairs.

"It's nothing, I'm just tired." You sigh.

Prince makes a loud noise that resembles one of those game show alarms for when you got something wrong.

"Nope. The truth, Y/N. And trust me, I got all day." He says, back still turned to you.

"Fine. Danny has been cheating." You admit.

And like a deer in headlights, Prince snaps his head in your direction.