Tell Me How U Wanna B Done

Requested by: 4evaKendra

*Your POV*

You were in the limo back to the hotel with your boyfriend, Prince. You are also a dancer of his, he's being real quiet and has been ever since performing 'Head'. At first you couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, but after replaying the images of earliest performance in your head you know now...

 At first you couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, but after replaying the images of earliest performance in your head you know now

He's frustrated alright, sexually.

You look up at him and he's staring out the heavily tinted window, you think for a moment and a smirk appears on your lips. You scoot closer to him, placing your hand on his knee.

"Baby, what's the matter?" You ask him.

He turns to look at you.

"Nothing. Why?" He asks.

"You've been quiet the whole ride so far, and back in the dressing room earlier." You point out.

"It's nothing, I'm just a little tired." He says.

Your hand runs up his thigh slowly, you watch his face for a reaction. His jaw clenches a little.

"Are you sure that's all it is? It's just you've been this quiet since we performed 'Head'." You ask.

He doesn't say anything, if you didn't know any better you'd say he's a little distracted by your hand. You smirk a little and move your hand higher and higher up his thigh, brushing it lightly against his friend growing in his pants. He bites his lip and looks at you.

"Girl, don't you test me." He groans.

"You didn't have a problem with me being all up in there on stage earlier." You sass.

He grips your wrist, pulling it away from him. Prince leans into your neck, placing soft kisses up along it before going up to your ear. You close your eyes and let out a soft moan, you can feel him smirk against you.

"No I didn't, so unless you're gonna finish what you were trying to start on stage...don't do anything stupid." He whispers into your ear before nibbling on your ear lobe.

You bite your lip, suppressing moans. Prince can be aggressive or gentle, there's no in between. You felt like testing his patience though just for the fun of it, you reach back with your free hand and grip his hardness.

"You want to test me right now? I'm not gonna go easy on you, you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you." He moans out.

You turn to look him dead in the eye, leaning forward.

"Is that so? Do your worst." You challenge him.

The look he gives you is a look of determination and even gets you going a little...