Under The Cherry Moon - Final Part

A/N: Final Part! Or is it...by the end of this let me know if you want more. This was a random Imagine I came up with one day weeks ago, I always do Imagines where the woman falls for him but I wanted to change it around where the woman doesn't want him. I feel sad about this being the final part, I could turn this into a book if I wanted to because this story is fun for me. But enjoy!

*Your POV*

Your eyes widen when Prince picked you up into his arms, carrying you to his limo. Once you both got in, you sat upright and crossed your arms. You let out a frustrated huff, glaring your piercing orbs at Prince.

"Wow, for a midget you sure are strong." You comment.

Prince smirks, nodding. He crosses his right leg over his left like the fancy pants he is.

"Will you stop calling me that?" He asks.

"I will when you leave me alone." You respond.

He scoffs, shaking his head.

"Don't play yourself, Mama. You won't ." He says.

You smirk and chuckle.

"Yeah you're right, I won't. But where are you taking me? I hope it's my house." You ask.

He raises his eyebrow, looking at you in a mischievous manner.

"Sorry I should have been more clear, to my house where we both walk to my front door...I walk inside and slam the door in the big head of yours." You smile.

Prince sits back and rolls his eyes, rubbing his temples. 'Oh, he's annoyed? The little bastard kidnapped me, I should be annoyed.' You think to yourself.

"Where does anger like that come from, Y/N?" He asks, looking over at you.

"People like you who can't take a hint." You say without any hesitation.

He moves closer to you, close to the point you can feel his hot breath on your neck. He moves your hair away from your neck, tucking it behind your ear. He leans in slowly, his lips grazing against your ear.

"All that frustration built up inside you, I can help you with that. I can help you relax a little..." He whispers into your ear.

You shiver at his words and his fingers tracing circles on your thigh, you grab his hand and move it away. You turn your head to look at him, his eyes turned dark.

"In your wildest dreams baby." You whisper against his lips.

He closes his eyes, letting out a shaky sigh. His eyes open back up, staring directly into yours. After a few moments of silence and what felt like a staring contest, he smiles.

"We're here." He announces.

He helps you out, you look around. Paisley Park?

"What are we doing at Lego Land?" You ask.

Prince furrows his brows at your question, he just shrugs and takes your hand. Leading you inside his home, you look around. It's so colourful, his musical achievements on display. You walk around exploring the property, Prince following quietly in tow. You stop at a hallway, seeing photos of him performing from what seems to be when he first started in the music industry up until now. You stand in front of the photo that's been recently put up, a small smile makes it way onto your lips.

You look at Prince who's smiling at you while leaning against the doorway.

"You chose to put up a photo of us for your Parade Tour?" You ask.

He nods while walking over to you, he looks at the photo.

"I had a photographer taking photos of the whole show tonight. I trusted him to pick the best one and print it for my hallway, he made the best choice." He says.