Wrongful Lust | 1

Before you read please comment how you found out about this story

Before you read please comment how you found out about this story. Was is it on your discover page? Did someone suggest it or was it related to another story you were reading.

Saw something cool in a book and wanted to try it out. Comment the number your comment will be.

• Tuesday | February 14th, 2017 | 10:34pm •

Adonis' POV...

"ID's please" The bouncer said once it was our turn

India, Dom and I all pulled out the fake ID's that we had purchased earlier this morning. We each handed it to him and he stared at them, then at us making sure to see if they were legit. I was actually pretty nervous because when he got to my ID he stared at it much longer than theirs which made me break out a sweat.

"Welcome to Cipher" He said handing us back our ID's "and happy birthday"

I felt so relieved and actually excited that he fell for the fake ID we paid only twenty bucks for.

"how come mine had to be eighteen while you guys had twenty and twenty-two?" I asked as we walked into the noisy club

"you look like a twelve year old, be lucky he actually believed eighteen" Dom commented making India start to laugh "anyways I got some pussy to tear up, peace"

"wow, guess it's just you and..." but when I turned around she was gone too

I don't even know why I agreed to this stupid idea. India and Dom have been bothering me all week that we should come to this strip club for my birthday, and after a week of saying no they finally got me to agree. Now that we're here though, I'm fucking bored and alone.

I walked over to the bar about to order a drink when I remembered that I would have to be at least 21 and as Dom said, I surely don't look a day over twelve. You can't blame me though, my mom gave me the baby face gene.

I got up from the bar and started walking around watching people dance and have fun. I finally decided to take a seat on a sofa near the stage and just watch the strippers dance. One got off the stage and walked up to a bald man and started dancing on him.

For some reason he looked awfully familiar and when he turned around I knew why. My uncle was staring at me like a deer in headlights, while his arms were wrapped around the woman as she danced on him.

"w-what are you doing here?" He asked completely frozen

"what are you doing here?" I asked not too scared that he would say anything

"I'm actually old enough to be here, did your mom approve of this?" He asked pulling out his phone with his right hand as his left was still around the woman

"did your wife...approve?" I asked taking out my phone and snapping a picture

"Adonis who...I haven't seen him in a while" He said turning around and going bout his business