Wrongful Lust | 29

past•June 29th, 2010•

past
•June 29th, 2010•

"so you told her?" I asked as Cierra pulled me into her bedroom

She looked like she had been crying, and her repeatedly sniffling was just proving my point.

"I need...to tell you something" She said clutching onto her stomach

"what's wrong, did something happen?" I asked worriedly

"she...she uh. she made me get an abortion Damien" She said bursting into tears

My heart started racing and I could feel my body temperature rising. I know this should be a good thing, that I wouldn't have to be a father at this age but that was still my child. Whether or not it was a mistake I was willing to live with it, but now I have no chance.

"you killed my baby?" I asked feeling weak in the knees

"Damien it's not my fault, she...she-"

"You fucking killed my child!" I yelled "you have no right to do that, I'm their father it was my choice too"

"I'm sorry...I just-"

"sorry?" I asked with a chuckle not able to believe what I was hearing "fuck this I'm out of here"

As I left her room I could hear the sound of her crying. I didn't want to hurt her but what she did was unforgivable. She was the first girl I ever actually had feelings for, and wasn't just a cumbucket. I think I was falling in love with her, and then when she told me she was pregnant I was ready to step up and be a father to my child. Sure it wasn't ideal to be a father at seventeen but I'm not one of those bumb niggas that knock a bitch up and leave. I actually cared, now look where that's got me.

present
•April 16th, 2017•

Adonis' POV...

"baby, baby wake up!" Damien said shaking me awake

I looked up at him to see his face covered with guilt and worry.

"you're sweating" He whispered

"I saw him again" I said looking down to my hands

Ever since that night I've been having the same nightmare over and over again, where he's on top of me on the bathroom floor. What makes it worse is that this time my moms dying body is lying next to me and she's crying to me for help.