Wrongful Lust | 49

•Cancún, Mexico | June 15th, 2017 | 8:09pm• 

I was in the main room of the hotel watching Home Alone, only it was in Spanish, of course. I was still cracking up though because with or without knowing what they saying this movie is hilarious. I was getting comfortable on the couch when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned out loud and rolled my eyes. As soon as I was about to get in my wheelchair the door opened scaring the shit out of me until I seen Dillon walk in with his book bag.

He didn't go with the others and neither did I because they were scuba diving and obviously I can't do that. Dillon on the other hand I don't fully understand why he didn't go because it's not like he's scared of water, he was on a boat two days ago and in the pool yesterday. Then again those are different than the ocean so..

"I got bored" He half smiled and came to sit next to me on the couch

He opened up his bag and poured the contents in it onto the table. A bunch of candy and chips fell out onto the table, nigga got the munchies.

"how come you didn't go with them, today's our last day here?" I asked while picking up swedish fish from the table, my fucking favorite

"I wasn't really feeling it" He shrugged

Dillon and I's relationship has been really iffy since that night. It's like he wants us to be cool but then he wants nothing to do with me, I'm beginning to think he's bipolar no funny.

"what are we gonna do about us?" I asked muting the volume on the TV so we could have this serious talk

"what about us?" He asked

There he go again pretending to be ignorant about what's going on, I hate when he does that.

"Dillon seriously. I know I hurt you, I know you wanted there to be more with us but I fucked that up and I'm sorry for that. But this ignoring me then not ignoring me then ignoring me again, this flip flop shit ain't gonna cut it. Dillon I love you like a brother, maybe even more than that. You've become my best friend and I can't live with this you hating me bullshit."

"I don't hate you, I could never hate you no matter what you did. I'll admit, I've been selfish lately and out of place by telling you to break up with my brother. It's ridiculous, he's my brother and I'm so ready to let a guy come between us. Well I guess maybe it's that you're not just some guy, you're the guy. Too bad we both had to fall in love with the one"

When he said that I almost cried. What did I ever do to deserve both of them. My only concern about being with Dillon is what if it's just temporary love? With Damien I know he's in it to win, we've been through so much now to prove that, the nigga is even talking about marriage and kids when we've only known each other for what four months. I feel like my love for Dillon is more of a lust. I'm attracted to him, but I don't know how far that attraction goes.