Wrongful Lust | 5

• Friday | February 17th, 2017 | 1:31pm •

"Adonis!" I heard someone call my name and when I turned around it was India

"what you've been doing the past two days, you've been so distant?" She asked catching up to me and pulling me in a tight hug

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't feeling good and then today I had to stay with Mr Peterson during lunch to take a test" I replied as we walked towards our last period class together

"oh, for a minute I thought you was becoming a dropout" She joked

We walked into our calculus class and sat in our assigned seats. Luckily my seat was in the back which I preferred because I'm good in math so calculus isn't really an issue for me, so I like to doze off when I'm bored or tired.

"okay class so since we have mid-winter break next week, you will be getting a six page packet which is in the back of the room. Take one as you leave, they will be counted as a exam and project grade"

My phone started to vibrate like crazy and when I pulled it out it was Damien being distracting.

After that he didn't respond so I put my phone away and decided to actually pay attention to the lesson

After that he didn't respond so I put my phone away and decided to actually pay attention to the lesson. Right now she was teaching series and sequences, that shit is dumb hard and useless. I started to doze off because that is the one topic I will never understand no matter how good I am at math.

My phone vibrated once again and it was a picture message from Damien. I put my head down on my desk then opened the message with my phone in my lap. Once I opened it, it was a picture of him standing in a mirror with his dick out and hard as fuck. I quickly closed out of my messages app and looked around me to see if anyone saw what I saw, but everyone was pretty occupied being lost in this sigma shit.

Afterwards he sent a message saying 'send me one now'. This guy must be out his damn mind if he thinks I'm going to send him a nude, in school to make matters worse. After responding to him saying no, I put my phone in my pocket and put my head down on the table ready to take a nap. To be honest seeing that picture made me horny as fuck and my jeans started to become uncomfortable as my dick grew hard.