Wrongful Lust | 15

"grounded"

"grounded"

"what? why?" I asked starting to get heated

"do I really need to tell you what you did wrong. Let's see, you invited someone in my house when I specifically told you not to, you hung out with that grown ass man when I specifically told you not to, and you're apparently fucking him too."

"mom that's not fair, I'm seventeen now I can pick and choose who I want to date"

"yeah well not a man who can basically be your father" She said

"you're over exaggerating, he's only twenty-one" I lied

"Adonis I don't care how old he is, I told you I didn't want you hanging out with that pornstar, and to fuck him too. You probably have aids now" She said in disgust

I really can't believe she just said that. I don't know what's been going on with my mom these days but she's not acting like herself. The mother I knew would never judge anyone before she got to know them, she wouldn't even say anything bad about someone.

"mom why are you acting like this, there's more to Dami...Thunder than you give him credit for. You don't even understand why he does what he does. You don't know what he's been through. He's a kind sweet guy, you should just give him a chance"

"oh and now you're defending the aids-monkey" She sighed

"fuck you. no like seriously fuck you for saying that" I can't believe I actually said that to her. I would never disrespect my mom like that but she deserved it

She looked angry. I think I just pissed off the demon in her. She got up and walked slowly up to me, and when she was standing right in front of me she smacked the shit out of me. But she didn't stop there, bitch decked me right in the eye after that.

"get your shit and get out. you want to be grown and make your own decisions then get out my damn house. you not gonna be living under my room and be disrespecting me like that."

Did she really just kick me out? Part of me wanted to get on my knees and beg for her forgiveness, but I honestly didn't want it. She didn't have to go as far as kicking me out but whatever I guess.

I left the living room and ran up the stairs to my room, texting Damien to come pick me up. After that I went into my closet and grabbed a duffel bag and a couple of clothes. I'm pretty sure I'll be back home soon but if anything I'll come and pick up the rest of my stuff another time. So I took a couple of outfits and all my items I would need like toothbrush, charger, beats, etc.