Wrongful Lust | 44

• Saturday | June 10th, 2017 | 5:20pm •

"Pissy come on, stop humping me" I chuckled as I watched Pissy attack my torso

Ever since Damien told me about the story of how Pissy pissed on the bed and how he was humping his leg the first day, it was obvious what his name should be. Pissy.

It's almost been a week since the hospital discharged me. Dillon is still not talking to me after that moment that I refuse to bring up. I've been trying to forget all about it, meaning that I couldn't tell Damien about it. I wish I could but I'm scared what he'll think plus I don't want to ruin their relationship. If anything I would rather Damien and I not be together than for me to drive apart two brothers.

If this week has taught me something, it's that we really depend on our legs for most things. It sucks because every morning when I wake up I try and get out of bed only to remember that I physically can't, not the way I'm used to anyways. The only benefit is having Damien carry me bridal style up the stairs every time I need to go to the bedroom.

After numerous tests the doctors were unable to find out what the fake nurse had done to me, nor did they find him. The only thing they discovered was that the drug to make me blackout was a mixture of many date rape drugs. Since it was so much drugs in one dose it caused me to have an overdose and feel the effects immediately.

"hey babe, I'm going for a run with Emerson and the lovebirds are out. you'll be okay by yourself right?" Damien said walking into our room

"yeah, can you just pass me my laptop please?" I asked pointing to the dresser

He brought over my laptop then began to strip out of his clothes. I will never stop drooling over his body, no matter how many times I see him naked.

"I should probably take Pissy with us" He offered as he pulled up basketball shorts, without anything under

"I-I-I..um...sure" I said not being able to concentrate

"aight, come here boy" He said walking over and lifting Pissy off of me

"we're probably gonna have to get him neutered before he goes around humping dogs and gets one pregnant" I said

"we'll talk about it when I get back, see you" He said walking out the room

I just noticed, he didn't even bother to put on a shirt. Before I could call him back I heard the front door close, sneaky little bastard.

I opened my laptop and began to watch some movies on Netflix. That's what my life has become now, me sitting in bed and watching Netflix all day. It got boring after the second day but as long as I find interesting things to watch it's not that bad.