Wrongful Lust | 11

• Wednesday | March 1st, 2017 | 12:24pm •

"what class you have right now?" I asked India as we walked back in after our milkshakes

"Physics I think, and you?"

"English" I groaned

"yo have you seen the replacement teacher for Mrs Terry. boy he is smoking hot, all these guys really got me questioning my sexuality" She said making me giggle

"you better not let Nikki hear you" I joked

Nikki is India's on and off girlfriend. They've been seeing each other for the past year and honestly they're perfect for each other. They both hoes, they both try and get their way, basically mirror images. The only downside is they both like to argue and like to be right. So that's why they're on and off. But I know India still go to her house everyday to get her pussy fucked.

"don't even jack that, I'm done with that dumb bitch" She said in a annoyed look that I would only believe if I didn't know her better.

"shutup, ya'll will be back together tomorrow, anyways get your ass to class" I said beginning to speed my walking

"fuck you" She said then walked off making me laugh

I walked to my English class and took my regular seat. Dom and India aren't in this English class because its AP, and they can't handle that. Everyone was talking or listening to music, that's when I noticed the teacher wasn't here yet. So I put my head down and waited for him to come in. 

"Good afternoon class, sorry for being late" I heard a deep voice say after five minutes of my nap

I picked up my head and looked for him, but his back was facing the front of the board. From the back though you could tell he had a very muscular back, a bubble butt, and he had nice hair.

When he finally turned around my heart skipped a beat and my breathing slowed. He was fucking hot, not no Damien or Dillon, but he was definitely there. I looked around the room to see girls blushing, whispering things, drooling. The biggest thot of all, Melissa, started to unbutton her shirt even more than it was making her boobs literally fall out.

"okay so my name is Mr Daly, most would say I'm pretty chill but I don't do that disrespecting shit. That's the one thing I don't like in my class, also failures because my class is pretty easy to pass" He said pacing around the room

The whole time though I was just admiring his body and features. I need to stop though, already in a illegal relationship don't need one with my teacher.