Wrongful Lust | 10

• Tuesday | February 28th, 2017 | 03:04am •

"oh fuck...Dillon"
"right there, uh you're so big"
"DILLON!"

My phone started ringing making me jump awake. Was I really just dreaming about...sex...with Dillon?

I looked at it to see Damien's contact pop up. I groaned out loud before picking up the phone.

"open the door" He said then ended the call not giving me a chance to protest

I screamed on the inside then lazily got out of bed. I was only in my boxer briefs but putting on clothes would require me to walk to my closet, nah. I opened my door slowly, making sure to not make any noise. I crept down the stairs then to the door, opening it to see Damien with a box of popeyes. At least he brought food.

"come in" I whispered

He walked in grabbing my dick then walked upstairs leaving me here with a growing boner. I shook my head then followed him up to my room.

Nigga was sprawled out on my bed with his shoes off and getting comfortable like someone invited him here or something.

"so you want me to fail huh, it's fucking 3am" I whisper-yelled pointing to my alarm clock on the nightstand

"I know I just...been thinking about you all day and what I did" He said sitting up and grabbing my hands pulling me in between his legs "I feel horrible and I realized that I never asked if you were okay with my lifestyle, I led you on thinking I would probably change for you"

"nah I'm sorry for real though, I knew what you do for money and it didn't faze me until I realized that you actually do it. and I could never tell you to change for me, change for yourself. nothing in this world is promised so if we didn't work out you would've given up your source of income for nothing"

I now had my arms around his neck cradling him while he had his arms wrapped around my ass, laying his head on my stomach.

"but I also can't be with you knowing that you fucking someone else. like I said I can't make you stop and I don't want you to, unless it's 100% your choice. so imma let you figure your shit out, I'm not going no where. if you want to give up that shit then I'll be right here, and if you don't I'll still have your back and ride for you"

"it wouldn't have been for nothing though, I would've given up that shit to be with the most mature, sexiest, smartest 17 year old I have ever met" He commented

"so what's the popeyes for?" I asked ignoring his statement

It's bad enough that I'm dreaming about sex with his brother but I can't make him do that for me, money is hard to get nowadays. That's why I never and will never judge him for how he gets it. I just can't know he's been in someones pussy or bussy then come and be in mine.