Wrongful Lust | 14

• Thursday | March 9th, 2017 | 07:01am •

"babe wake up, you have school" I heard Damien groan as he tried to shake me awake

"just...five more...minutes" I whispered as my eyes fluttered closed again

"nope, get you ass up now" He said shaking me vigorously

"okay okay I'm up" I said with my eyes shut closed

I will never get used to waking up early to go to school. Thank God I only have three more months of high school, or hell as most of us like to call it.

"don't make me have to pour water on you" I heard him say

"you wouldn't" I said comfortably

"wanna find out?"

Knowing that he was probably serious this time I shot up, not wanting to have my sheets wet. I turned to look at him holding a bucket of water.

"first you don't want me going to school, now you're trying to wake me up to go to school. Make up your mind man" I said getting out of the covers allowing the cold air to hit my whole body

"I need you to graduate. anyways what you want for breakfast?"

"I'm kinda feeling ihop, mind if we stop there before you drop me off at school?" I asked walking over to his side of the bed and standing in front of him

"you already know the motto, anything for you daddy"

I leaned down to kiss him as a thank you but he pulled back instantly.

"hmm, go brush your teeth first stinky" He said making a face causing me to laugh

I pushed him back onto the bed then walked away to the bathroom. Today was my last independent day since my mom was coming back home tomorrow night. I have honestly enjoyed this week without her being here, Damien has stayed over every single night. Occasionally we would invite Dillon over but he has been acting weird, since...you know...I told him I loved him.

Even though he said we could stay friends he hasn't really put effort into trying to be friends. But I get it, he needs some space and I already have Damien so I shouldn't be stringing him along.

I turned on the faucet and grabbed my toothbrush, putting some paste on it then brushing my teeth. Once I was done I pulled off my joggers then hopped in the shower, my happy place. As I'm shaking my ass and lathering at the time time I hear the door open, scaring the shit out of me. I peek through the curtains a bit only to find Damien walking to the toilet, pulling his pants down and sitting.