Wrongful Lust | 50

• Graduation | June 16th, 2017 | 02:04pm •

"It's grad day!" India cheered as we pulled up to stadium that the ceremony was being held at

We had just got back from Mexico, we didn't even have time to go home so everyone had to change at a gas station on our way here. Everyone but me since I didn't have my clothes yet.

We all got out of the jeep and began to head towards the small stadium. I can't believe it, I'm actually graduating today. It's been such a long journey, I'm happy it's now over.

As we walked in through the entrance most students were looking and whispering things about us, well me. I haven't been to school since prom so no one knew about me being in a wheelchair, well until now that is.

"I'm gonna go find Emerson" Damien said before walking in a different direction

We were all just standing around waiting to be told where we were supposed to go. Everyone looked nice in the blue cap and gowns, they looked matured.

"Hey guys!" I heard Mr Daly say as he approached us

I hadn't seem him in forever either, he had shaven off his beard completely now which looked a little bit weird but he still looked good.

"Adonis I need to run over some things with you since you didn't come to rehearsal, follow me" He said

He led me all the way into the stadium where all the chairs and podium was set up. Our school did really good with the decorations and setup. He explained to me where I was gonna be, when I was gonna walk and a quick run through of the ceremony. He also gave me my cap and gown now since I never came to pick it up, which really bummed me because everyone's cap is decorated and mine is plain.

India went all in with her cap as if she was ever gonna use the shit again. I will admit though it was nice as fuck.