Wrongful Lust | 48

•Cancún, Mexico | June 14th, 2017 | 2:11pm•

"nah that was funny. but you remember the time we was making out in your room then your mom burst in. you were freaking out like 'mommy I'm sorry, it was just a one time thing' and she was like she didn't care and that she still loved you"

"yeah, I loved that woman. she was always understanding...for the most part" I added

I was currently in the bedroom watching some spongebob and catching up with Ayoub. We've been texting and facetiming for about a week now. I made sure to tell Damien about it before he finds outs somewhere else and starts assuming shit.

"damn" He sighed

"what?"

"you still got that cute smile of yours" He said while biting his lip, here this nigga go

"I know, that's why my boyfriend loves me"

"where he at anyways?" He asked rubbing his eyes

"they went out"

I wasn't really feeling like going touring today, there was no point if I couldn't do shit. Damien insisted on staying with me but I forced him to go, he didn't pay all this money to just sit here and do nothing, nope I'm not having it. For me I would rather stay in here in the ac and watch TV all day. Plus they left a long time ago, I think seven in the morning and now it's two, I probably would've been tired after the second hour from just sitting around.

"why you ain't go?"

"I'm just not in the mood to be out right now"

I semi-lied. I just haven't told him about me being in a wheelchair yet because I don't know how to explain to someone that my boyfriend's ex shot me in the lower back because they were "trying to save me". He will eventually find out though because he was planning to come to my graduation. It happened to be on his birthday so we'll be celebrating both after the ceremony.

"when's your graduation by the way, since you're coming to mine I might as well come to yours"

"nah that's okay" He chuckled

"seriously, when is it?" I asked

"see that's a funny story...I'm not graduating this month" He said

"what you mean you're not graduating this month, you're a senior and June is the last month of school in all New York schools so I don't understand"

"I failed a couple of classes so I gotta go to summer school to make up the credit, but I'll graduate in August for sure" He explained

"boy you better get your shit straight, you don't want to held back again."

"I will mother" He joked