Wrongful Lust | 2

• Wed | February 15th, 2017 | 1:07pm •

I woke up with the worst headache of all time, but what can you expect when you drink half a bottle of ciroc and one and a half bottles of hennessy. Word of advice, don't do drug kids.

I turned over to my nightstand to grab my phone and noticed a glass of orange juice and two pills next to it with a note under it.

"Drink this baby, it'll help with the hangover. I stopped by at work to get some things but I'll be home soon so we can hang out. There's not much food in the fridge to eat so I left some money on the kitchen counter, next to it I left a list of things you should buy. Have a great morning ;-)"

I slowly dragged myself out of bed but immediately fell down to the ground. My whole body felt like it was on fire and not the sexual kind of heat. I pushed myself up trying to gain control and grabbed the pills off the nightstand quickly shoving it in my mouth, followed by the glass of oj. I know its probably a placebo effect, but once I drank the medicine my headache seemed to die down a bit.

I put the glass down and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I got a couple of texts from Dom and India in our group chat asking why I wasn't at school, I would just text them back later.

I went over to my dresser and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers, got my towel then went to my bathroom. Connecting my phone to my shower speaker, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and got in the shower. Being that I'm a lazy person I prefer to brush my teeth in the shower, plus it saves some time too.

My favorite song was playing through the speaker making me yell at the top of my lungs, as I lathered myself with some mens dove bodywash.

"I'm just tryna get to know ya
Get a little closer, maybe post up
Ooh
Do you mind? Do you mind? Do you mind?"

After I was done showering and giving my imaginary fans a private concert, I got out of the bathroom and walked to my room to get dressed. I put on some coco butter and got dressed in some blue skinny jeans, a white tee and my blue jeans jacket.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the fifty dollar bill my mom left on the counter next to the list of things she wanted to buy. It was actually nice outside which was surprising because here in NYC the weather be switching up on us. In January one day it'll be 32° then the next day 90°, and if you don't believe me come and find out.

Since it was nice outside I decided to walk to the grocery store instead of taking the bus, since my mom had the car. Plus I don't have a permit, or the experience of driving a car. Yes I'm a 17 year old boy that doesn't know how to drive.

I got to the grocery store like thirty minutes later and began to look for the items on the list. I walked into aisle ten, this is where most of the frozen products were. Nobody was there and I didn't expect anyone to be here. It be so cold here that even the employees don't like coming to this aisle.