Wrongful Lust | 46

•Sunday | June 11th, 2017 | 03:03am•

"no mommy"
"I promise just please...please don't leave me"
"no no no no no no"
"mommy, no"

"Adonis wake up" I felt a pair of hands shaking me

I woke up in a pool of sweat, my clothes were sticking onto my skin and my forehead was coated in beads of sweat as if I had just worked out.

I was having a nightmare about my mom, more specifically the moment she died. I used to get them but then they stopped, recently they've been occurring all the time now so I haven't really been getting much sleep.

I looked up to see Dillon standing over me. I totally forgot I fell asleep downstairs. I didn't feel like going upstairs so I told Damien to leave me down here. He offered to stay with me but I didn't want him to, I didn't want him to know I was still having nightmares.

He sighed and walked over to the kitchen. I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. My stomach was growling, that's because I decided to skip dinner. I just haven't been in the eating mood lately.

"c-can you make me a sandwich?" I asked as I watched him go through the fridge

He turned around and stared at me with his hands on his hips. I thought he was gonna say no but then he started to walk towards me. He bent down the lifted me up bridal style. I forget he's much stronger than he looks.

He sat me down on the stool then walked back to the fridge to take out the sandwich ingredients.

"you just got in?" I asked noticing he was fully clothed

It reminded me of the day we met, that night he came home late and when I asked him that he said...

"what are you my mom?" He asked with a chuckle

A smile slowly appeared on my face, he said it the exact same way. Dillon and I have gone through so much emotionally since the night we met, and it's mainly been all my fault. I chose his brother over him when I knew my heart wanted him more. Now it's too late, if Damien and I break up I can't just go to Dillon. At that point I'll be flopping around the whole family, who's next their dad?

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"for?" He asked pretending to not know what I was talking about

"for putting you through such an emotional roller coaster. I feel like I keep playing with your feeling and trust me it's unintentionally, it's just that-"

"the heart wants what the heart wants" He finished

"yeah, and recently I've been following brain and not letting the two work together"

"you're still getting nightmares?" He asked changing the subject

"it's nothing" I said turning away