You ARE beautiful

Youé's POV:

"BOYS GET THE HECK DOWN!" Laura screamed but they just did go on playing and jumping around. She gave up and fell down on the couch. I groan painfully and she looks around, worried. "Sorry, I.." she started but I cut her off. "Doesn't matter. Maybe I just have to go lay down somewere else." I try to sit up but then fall back. Liamlifts me up, he carries me everywhere, it's funny.

"Liam, you're tired from carrying me everywhere. I'm heavy" I say and he laughs sarcasticly. "No you're not." he says and lays me down on a chair, I bite on my tongue not to groan from the pain. It just got worse. He bites his lip, he sees that I'm uncomfortable. "Let's just take over the couch" I say and he smiles. "Laura, can we have the couch?" Liam asks and she smiles widely. "NO, not like that!" Liam says and I laugh. She stand up and walks to Zayn, winking at me. Liam lays me down with my head on his knees.

"Sorry that I have to say it, but you are beautiful" he says. I near my eyes, he frowns a little, sadly. "Don't you believe me?" he asks. I shake my head. "And don't try to convince me, please" I say and he smiles sadly. I see him hesitate. Then he lays one finger underneath my chin and lifts it up. "You are beautiful" he says, looking me in the eyes deeply. That boy is good, but I sigh, looking away. "I tried" he says and smiles a little. "Why wouldn't you believe me?" he asks me.

"I learn from experiance that when boys say that you're beautiful, it's because they just want to get you to bed with them, they don't mean it, they just say it to get the girl smiling, and the girl believes him, her heart brakes and she gets depressed and blablablaa." I say and he looks at my face. "You're scared to get a broken heart" he says, taking my hand. I look at it and his grip get's tighter. "You ARE beautiful" he says, looking me in the eyes again, his face closer then before, holding my hand. "Liam, please"I say looking down to the couch. Stupid tears! I hold them back and breath in and out.

When I look up, I see his face looking sadly. "I don't like to see you like this" he says. Now I'm getting irritated.

"Liam, you don't know me at all. So, maybe I am like this the whole day, you don't know me, don't know how I react on things, don't know how I feel about things, don't know anything about me, so please, don't say that I'm beautiful, don't say that you like my behaviour, please just... don't" I say. All the others are still talking ,they haven't heard me, furtunately.

"Alright" he says and smiles weakly. I smile back.

It's 9 pm now, Liam ordered pizza for us all and for my friends. He walked down and said which flavours, payed for the pizza's and the pizza-dude brought them their order.

Cat and Aïsha send me texts and called me a million times. I just texted back that I'm bussy. In fact, I like it here, everyone is calm and relaxed accept for....

"SUPERMAAAAAAAN!!" Louis screams and runs to te couch, jumping. I scream and I see Liam standing up. Cathcing Louis but he's heavy. They both land with their full weight on me. I scream painfully and Liam pushes Louis off from us. He'd better not be catching Louis.

"Fck! Youé!" he yells. I hold back my tears, but I can't stop making faces. Laura runs to me and looks worried. Liam lifts me up slowly and runs with me to his room, he layes me down and I don't move. "Liam! Give her sleeping pills if she wants!" she screames after him.

My heart is racing in my chest. That hurted so bad. Liam runs to the bathroom and comes back with an ice-pack and the cream. He pulls my shirt up while I'm ready for the pain that is coming now. "Sorry, this is going to hurt a little" he says and layes the ice-pack on my bruise. I bite in the pillow, trying not to scream. After 30 seconds, he lifts the ice-pack up and rubs softly the cream over the bruise. I burry my face in the pillow.

Stay calm, stay calm, Youé stay calm. 

"I'm going to shove you a little, don't worry it's not going to hurt." he says and picks me up really slowly and layes me down straight in the bed. He walks out of the room and returs with some pills in his hand. "This are morfine pills. They stop te pain, but you're going to get sleepy." he says. "I want them" I say. and I take them, Liam get's a glass of water and I swallow them all. I lay down on my back again and Liam sits down next to me. "Are you alright?" he asks and I nod. The morfine helps, I feel my body get's tired. This is weird but better than the pain. After a minute it gets scarry. "So I'll leave you alone then" Liam says, standing up. "No, Liam, please stay" I say. He turns around with a small smile. "alright." he says and layes down next to me. "I feel so weird" I say, my eyes almost shut. "I know. Get some sleep Youé. You need it, it has been a rough day." he says and I feel his hand slip into mine. "Thanks Liam" I say and I feel his lips tough my forehead and then my mind slips away.

A/N

Lovely's <3

Sorry for the short chapter, but I just wanted to upload now :) I'm heading of to bed, 0.42 am here. Vote, comment fan please