The fancy party part 1

Youé's POV:

Laura looks so beautiful! But i ahve to admit myself that I look pretty well too. Persephone looks stunning ,her figure is just amazing. She wears a blue dress, making her eyes stand out. I'm wearing a white dress, Liam is wearing a suit, I have to keep myself calm, I have the feeling to just jump on him. He looks so hot, all the boys do. The twins left after they both came out of Louis's and Harry's rooms. Sluts.

We step out of the Limo and the flashes begin. I cover my eyes with my hand and I hear Liam chuckle. He lays his arm around my waist, leading me over the red carpet. Laura has done this before, you can see that. Her walk on those heels, amazing. I'm not the smallest one, so i'm not wearing to high heels.

Laura somes standing beside me and takes my hand, she smiles at me and i do back. More flashes and people screaming our names, and those of the boys. Harry and Louis walk behind, together. Niall and Persephone are glued together, he's holding her hand tightly, they are just cute.

"Do you like this?" she asks me and I nod. "It's amazing" I say and she nods once. then smiles again to a couple of camera's. I feel Liam's arm slip around my waist and we walk inside, Zayn does the same with Laura.

"I love you:" he whispers and kisses the top of my head. I peck him on the lips quickly and more flashes blind my sight. i blink a couple of times and Liam helps me through the door.

'YOUÉ WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME OVER TO ANSWER SOME QUESTION?" "LIAM WE'RE FROM SUGARSCAPE" "THE LOVELY COUPLE, COULD YOU ANSWER SOME QUESTION?"

Those things is the only thing i hear till Liam whispers in my ear, asking if I mind answering some question. I smile at him and whisper that i don't mind so we walk to a random interviewer and start talking.

Laura's POV:

This is new for Youé, It's funny to look at her, like me, she's a mini-me! Haha, but then she's Liam's girlfriend. I'm so happy that cupcakes are such a good thing, they make friends! I'm happy that me and Youé are good friends. Persephone is a little in shock too, but the little leprechaun holds her, so she's okay, i hope so.

Zayn and i just finished our 4th interview. 'Antoher?" I ask and he shakes his head. I chuckle, more flashes. Liam and Youé finished their second and they are done too. 

"Let's walk inside" I suggest and Zayn lays his arm around my waist. "You look stunning, really" he says and i blush a little, more flashes.

Zayn hands me a drink and I take it from him, slowly taking a nip. It's chapagne. I smile, I love chapagne! it's fancy and so sweet. Zayn chuckles and presses him lips to mine, softly. Youé is 18 already, so she can drink. Persephone can't, but I bet Niall is going to bring her some drinks. He can get verry drunk if he wants. Liam is watching them. And Harry and Louis...

They are acting drunk already. Dancing around like a couple, laughing and rolling over the ground...IN THEIR SUITS!

"You're ruining your suits!" i yell at them and the stand up, walking to me and Harry slaps my butt, i do it back and Louis ruffles my hair.

"Boo, see those there?" Harry says and his eyes get wide. I follow his gaze and see two girls, they look good. But really Haz? At a party? You just got out of bed with one of those sluts..errr....twins.

Louis nods and they walk off. I sigh and look at Zayn. He shrugs and we walk to Liam and Youé. "I'm hungry" Nial says and Persephone laughs. She told me she thinks it's adorable when he says that. He chuckles and pecks her on the lips.

We walk to the table that says One Direction and girlfriends. Youé and i laugh when we see it, sit down next to our boyfriends. Niall already walked off to get a waiter, but Persephone saved him a spot next to her. I smile at her and she smiles back, she has a sweet smile.