CHEATERS!

A/N

Lovely's <3

I'm HAPPYYYY! It's warm here! 20 degrees and I'm wearing a top and shorties! Gosh that was a long time ago that I could wear these!

Now... i have a question....

Please comment and tell me if you're team Laura or team Youé? 

Thanks alot lovely's <3 Appreciate it if you click on the 'vote' button! it's up right in the screen :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV: 

Okay now I'm scared. Youé is the girl that can knock somebody down with one hand on her back. And those cops, Derek i think, are on her side. No, don't be such a marshmallow! You can handle this, Laura! You've bin through a lot of hate and fear, no it's OVER

"Youé, I.." Liam says and Youé raises her eyebrow, looking verry arrogant. "Yeah?....' she says and i try to pull my hand away from Liam's hand, I pull a little to hard and let out a painfull noise, Liam turns around, worried. 

"So you care more about that slut than about me?" she says and i look up. What did she just say? 'Youé, please, i love you" Liam says but she cuts him off. "Save it" and she walks to his room. to Liam's room, slams the door and i hear some things break.

"Stop her! She's breaking things!" i say but Liam just looks at me. "She called you a slut" he says and I smile a little. "Go, please, i know she didn't mean it" 

That was a lie, she ment it, I could see it in her face. But I don't want me to stop Liam from loving her. He's so happy around her, I'm just sad i'm not the person who makes him happy. 

Zayn rushed out of his room, wearing no clothes exept from his boxers. Sexy Malik....

No, stop, you can't think about that now!

"What's going on in here?" he asks worried, looking from me to Liam. Then Louis appears, looks at us, rushes to Liam's room and kicks it open. We hear a couple screams of protest but then he runs out with Youé over his shoulder. How can he get her over his shoulder? she's like a super ninja!

"I caused this" i say and burry my face into my hands. That was a wrong idea because I moved my wrist. i yelp in pain and Liam jumps from his spot, Zayn running towards me. "Guys, I'm alright, i just moved my hand" i say and Liam looks me in the eyes. "you didn't cause this, don't ever think that" he says and i can't look away from his big, brown eyes. I love his eyes, even when I'm in love with Zayn. Liam's eyes are irresistable. "It's deffinately my fault. i tried to hide myself from all this drama, but even when i go away, the drama finds me. I'm just the one who always causes drama!" I say and Liam slowly lays his hand on my back.

"Go to her. Please, i know she means a lot to you. i want you to be happy" i say and he smiles a little, then bites his lower lip. "GOD, Liam just go!" i scream and he jumps from my loud voice, then walks out of the livingroom to the garden. I sigh and fall backwards on the cough. i groan,stupid wrist.

"Love, you look tired. Go to sleep, please" Zayn says and picks me up. "No, Zayn, please stay with me" i say and he kisses my forehead. "i wasn't planning to leave" he says and i chuckle, his eyes light up a litle when I'm chuckling. "it was really sexy when you rushed out of your room half naked" i say and slap him on his chest, with my good hand. He laughs and lays me down in our bed. "I know you like to see me half naked, i planned it all' he claims. i laugh really hard and he lays down next to me. "You have a way to big ego, mr Malik" i say and he lays on top of me. "I know I'm hot" he says and i chuckle, roll my eyes. I love it when he's vain, and like this, loving himself. I don't like shy boys, i want a badboy, a Bradford boy ghege :)