Mr. Romantic

Youé's POV:

"Louis!"

I scream and two seconds later he appears in the door opening, panting. He runs to me and hugs me, looking around the room. "What?" he asks. 

I went to bed again, I was exhausted and I don't know why. But I got a nightmare, Louis was being chased by someone, and it was horrid. 

Suddenly I begin to cry and Louis looks shocked, holding me tighter. "Tell me, what's wrong?" he asks and I sob into his shirt.

"N..nightmare," I say and he nods. He lays down with me on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "Where's Liam?" I ask and try to stop my tears. "He has a surprise for you, but he's gone now, so I'll stay with you," he says and I cuddle into his chest. 

I'm wondering what the surprise could be. Liam knows I don't really like surprises... "Lou, a surprise?" I ask and I feel him grin against my hair. "Yes, you're going to love it, I'm sure. Liam loves to play Mr. Romantic," he says and I grin, my mood much better. "Tell me!" I say and he shakes his head. "Ha ha, no way," I pout and he winks at me. "Don't try me, I'm not going to give in!" he says and I think. "I'll give you carrots?" I ask and his eyes widen, but then he tenses. "No," he says and I frown. No carrots? Then I'm not going to get what I want now.

I cross my arms over my chest and he chuckles, then wraps me into a thight grip. "Just tell me one thing, Boobear!" I say and he shakes his head. "Liam is going to kill me if I do!"

That's right, if Liam has a secret, he want to keep it to himself, and if he tells it to somebody, that person can't tell it to ANYONE else otherwise you'll suffer from something bad.....

"Alright," I say and close my eyes. "Are you still tired? It's almost 3 pm." 

"It's the time difference," I say and he nods. "Do you want to sleep a little more?" he asks and I shake my head. "No, if I do, I won't sleep tonight," I say and try to open my eyes but fail. Louis lifts me up and my hands grip his shirt. "I'm not going to let you fall," he says and kisses my forehead. He lays me down on the couch and strokes my hair. I shove and he does too. I'm not comfortable and my back hurts. I groan and Louis lifts me up, laying me against his chest.

Louis smels weird, in a good way. But I'm used to the soft vanilla smell from Liam. Louis smells like fruits, I get a little smile on my face, but then feel my back again and shove. "Are you alright?" he asks and I nod, but shove again. "My back hurts from that plane," I explain and  his hand slide to my back. That tickles a little and I hold back my chuckle. "Here?" he asks and slowly presses on my lower back and I grit my teeth together, it hurts. I nod and he begin massaging it softly, it hurts a little but then the muscles relax and I close my eyes again.

How can't Louis not have a girlfriend? Just like Harry? They are just perfect guys, sweet, caring, funny....sexy? 

I drift away into sleep. 

Niall's POV:

I hear Persephone sniff and I quickly get up, running to the direction of the sound. She's crying. I rush into the room and then see that she has a laptop in front of her. "Babe what's wrong?" I ask worried and she turns around, she's smiling. Then I look at the laptop and see 2 boys looking. "Did he just called you babe? GROSS!" One of the boys says and I sit down next to her and wrap an arm around her. "I'm fine, I'm skyping with my brothers. Boys, this is Niall," she says and I wave to the webcam.

"I just miss them," Persephone says and another tear rolls down her cheek. I kiss her softly. Her smaller brother, called Percy, makes a throwing up sound and the older one chuckles. Persephone chats with them, asks about what they did and how everything goes there in America. I hold her and sometimes lay my head on her shoulder or play with her hair. Then they say goodbye and the tears begin to flow again. I lay her down and she nuzzles her head into my neck. I turn her head to mine and gaze into her eyes, she smiles weakly and I press my lips to hers. She grabs my shirt tightly and pulls me closer.