I'll cry a river

Louis's POV:

"You fucked up Liam, you really did," I say and he snaps his head in my direction. He opened his mouth to shout something, but then his face softens, he realizes it's his fault, and it partly is.

"If you had pulled back it would've been different. But no, YOU STOOD THERE AS A BLOODY IDIOT," I say and then Danielle enters the room. "Louis, stop shouting at my Li."

My breath picked up. "You're so lucky I don't punch girls," I mumble softly and I see Liam's eyes widen. "Danielle, wait a second," he says softly.

Now I can't hold it anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK LIAM! SHE RUINED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER, AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?"

"LOUIS, shut up!" he yells back. I take a step foreward, my expression angry and disbelieve.

"Youé loved you, you were everything for her. You know that I love her, but here I am, trying to get you and Youé back together. This looks like you don't even want her. How can you....you....idiot."

I say and my mind drifts away. 

I love Liam, I'm so sorry, Lou! I was drunk and...and.." she says while looking at me horrified. "It's fine, Youé. But you must know that I love you, no matter what. I always will. I'll not interrupt you and Liam. When he'll let you down, I'll be there for you. I always will be," I told her and took her hands.

That was the night we slept together. She felt so horrible, and I did too, because I knew that she'd regret it later. But it was a drunk stunt. But I liked it, and she did too, I hope...

"Liam, come here," Danielle says in a fake sexy voice. I can't listen to them anymore. "Danielle no!" he says and I look in disgust at them. I turn around and walk away.

"Wait, Louis, Wait!" Liam yells but I don't stop. I just walk away till somebody grabs my shoulder. "I SAID WAIT."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAID LIAM. YOU HURT THE GIRL I LOVE! YOU HAD THE MOST PERFECT GIRL AS YOURS AND YOU BLEW IT."

"I KNOW, I know," he says and lets go of me. "But I can't hurt Danielle," he says. "Then go away and fuck her. You arsehole," I say and my fist hits his cheek.

I run outside. Girls were standing at the backdoor. "YOU'RE LOUIS TOMLINSON," one of them screamed. "I KNOW I AM, Have you seen Youé?" I ask and the girls nod. "She went that way," the one with brown hair and blue eyes said. "Give me a pen," I said and I got thousand pens thrown at me. I take one and sign everybodies books and then quickly ran into the direction the girl told me to look for Youé.

I run around, deal her number several times. "YOUÉ," I scream, but no one replys. 

I walk more and more, thinking about where she could be. She's a girl, who's upset.... Maybe...Starbucks? No that's more like Laura. I don't know where Youé would go!

Laura's POV:

I rushed off stage and walked through the building, trying to hide my tears. My sight gets blurry and my legs feel like jelly. I bump into walls and try to stand on my feet as usual, but I fail miserably and get on my knees. 

I get that feeling again, that feeling that I got when the twins insulted me. That was one of the moments I thought Zayn didn't love me. Now I'm not sure anymore. 

My throat feels like somebody is squeezing it shut and I can't breath. I grab my throat with both my hands and fall down in the middle of the hallway.