The crime and Derek

A/N

I HAVE NO CEREAL AT HOME ANY MORE! GRAWW! :( Now I have to take a carrot as breakfast....

Soo here's the next chappie! My last 2 chapters were quite long... Do you guys like long chapters? I just write and see how long I get, and stop at the moments I think it's the best to stop.... Tell me if you don't like it!

Youé's POV:

I hear police sirenes. I wake Liam and he yawns. "Liam, something is wrong, wake up the others, we have to go inside." I tell him and we crawl out of the tent. I'm wearing an oversized shirt from Liam, so I look redeculous. 

I hear a scream and my hand slips to my right hip, shit! Than it comes to self-defence. I run inside and hide behind every wall, looking for any danger. I run upstairs, look for somebody who's hurt. 

There, an appartment with an open door. I carefully look inside and see somebody standing, then falling down. I look out for somebody else who is maybe hiding and slip inside. I switch on the light.

Blood.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a couple of towels, still looking around for a person that caused this situation. 

All rooms are clear so I run to the victim, turn him around and bend the towel around his arm where the bleeding is the most. Then I feel 2 arms on my shoulders and I turn around and kick the person in the stomach, stand up, ready to fight. The person walks back and kneels down. More and more cops run into the appartment and grab my arms. I don't struggle back, they are agents. I realized that I kicked an agent in the stomach. 2 agents carried the victim outside, he was still breathing and the wounds were not fatal, he'll live.

"Let go of me, I just helped him" I say and the agents tighten their grips on my arm. I roll my eyes and turn around, tackle on and the other I turn his arm arounds, he's forced to kneel down. I laugh and more agents run to me.

"Guys, let her go" I hear a way to familiar voice. I look around and see the agent that I kicked in the stomach before.

Derek

"DEREK!!" I scream and jump into his arms. "Hello sweetheart" he hugs me and tears stream down my face. "Don't cry, I missed you too" he says and hugs me again. "Derek, explain" a deep voice rings into my ears and I turn around to face Eric, one of the agents that helped me get free out of my case.

"Youé? Is it really you?" he asks with happy eyes. He has blond hair and blue eyes, no one would notice him as a cop. I run into his arms and hug him tightly.

"You still have your kick on the right place, girl" Derek says and I laugh. "Sorry!" I say and he ruffles my hair. "I'm happy you don't have a gun" Eric says. "So, what happened?" Derek asks me. "I was camping with my friends in their garden till I heard sirenes, I walked upstairs to look for the thing that caused the police to come and I saw that this appartment was broke open. I walked in and search through all the rooms, everything was clear so I helped the victim and wrapped some towels around his arm to stop the bleeding" I explain he nods. "You know that you're now a suspect?" Crap I haven't thought of that. "Yeah, I know, but I'll get out of it, I haven't done anything wrong" I say and Derek laughs and hugs me again. "I missed you so much! How are Cat and Aïsha? Still living with them?" he asks and we walk outside the appartment.

"Yeah, I have got new friends, and... a boyfriend" I say and Dereks smile fades. "I know I'm not your dad, but I want to meet him" he says and I roll my eyes. "I know you're going to like him" I say and he wraps and arm around my waist.