Cold shower??

Youé's POV:

I wake up, on a trampoline? Oh, yeah...

I look to my left and see Liam sleeping peacefully. I can't stop myself from grinning, he's too cute. I look further and see that Louis and Harry are here too. What's the time? I remember Liam saying something about rehearsals. Tomorrow a concert. Management gave them 4 days off so that they can get used to the time difference. 

I see Louis' phone laying and I press the button. 10 am, alright. I chuckle at his background. Harry and Louis with mustaches and hats. I remember, Laura showed me quite a few of their videos of them doing their usual funny things. 

One Direction...detection, I think. 

All their videos are so funny. I can't stop grinning when I watch them. I have to think about getting Liam's Nokia ringtone for my phone. And the wake-up song as my alarm.

I shove a little and Liam's arms wrap around me. "Good morning, babe," he whispers in my ear and I turn around with a smirk on my face.

"Somebody's happy," he says and kisses me quickly. When he pulls back, I pout and pull him close to me again. He laughs and rolls us over. But we're laying on a trampoline, causing the others to move too.

Harry groans and grabs Louis' shirt. Laura moves onto Zayn and Niall is laying half on Persephone. "It's 10, at what time do you have to be at rehearsals?" I ask Liam softly and he yawns. "2, I think." He closes his eyes sleepily and I press my lips to his forehead. "Let's go sleep for another hour," I suggest and he wraps his arms in a tight grip around me and I nuzzle my face into his neck.

Louis' POV:

I groan and open my eyes slighty. The sun is shining brightly, TIME TO GET UP!

I wriggle, but then feel somebody laying...on me.

I look down and see that Harry is curled up  against my body, his hands holding my shirt tightly. "Harry," I say and he yawns, opens his eyes slowly. "Good morning, Boo," he says and I chuckle. He has a funny moring voice. He smirks down at me and I smile back. "Good morning Haz." I look around and see the others still sleeping.

Yesterday, Laura heard us stepping on the trampoline. Did she hear us....We didn't go all the way, but it was quite exciting.

"Haz, about yesterday... We have to stop that," I say and he nods. "I think so too."

"Isn't that what we said the first time?" I ask and he chuckles. "We're horrible." We laugh but then Laura's breath hitches and we get quiet. I look around for my phone and see it resting next to Youé's hand. She doesn't know my code, I think she just wanted to know what the time was.

Half past 11, don't we have rehearsals at...2? Is that what Liam said yesterday? Then it's time to get up.

The girls, and Zayn, are going to be pissed if we wake them up now, they can sleep for another 2 hours, but I don't care.

"Let's wake them up!" I say and Harry's eyes flush with excitement. "What are we going to do?" he asks me and I grin. "We're on a bloody trampoline Harry! What do you think we're going to do? JUMP," I say and we get up, almost falling down, but then we begin to jump.

"STOP....YOU....IDIOTS," Persephone screams with every time she hits the trampoline again. "ZAAAYN," Laura screams and she flies into the air. She falls with her full weight, which isn't a lot but still, on Zayn and he groans. "Sorry! LOUIS, HARRY, STOP YOU PRICKS," she screams but Harry and I just laugh till somebody grabs my ankles. 

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP JUMPING NOW, YOU'LL SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT, AND NOT ON THE TRAMPOLINE," Youé screams and I turn around, crawl onto my knees and grab her waist. I swing her over and begin tickling her.

"LOU...GET OFF ME!" She squeals and I stand up, jump off the trampoling and run away, followed by an annoyed Laura, Youé, Persephone and Zayn.

Zayn loves his beauty sleep, if you wake him before he actually has to get up, you'll regret it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HARRY, HELP MEEEEE," I yell but the others just fall to their knees, their cheeks glistening from tears. "THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" 

I run into the bathroom and try to lock the door but Youé jumps inside, causing me to walk backwards into the shower. She jumps inside and turns it on, freezing cold water falls down to my body and I scream. I try to push open the shower door but Zayn and the girls hold it closed.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE AAAAH," I scream. Seriously, my head is beginning to hurt from all that cold water. "NEVER," they scream and I think of a plan.

I begin to strip my shirt off and the girls chuckle, Zayn just rolls his eyes and they stay on their spot.

Then I begin to shove down my sweatpants and Laura and Persephone's eyes get wide. "HE'S GETTING NAKED!" Persephone screams and they rush out of the bathroom.

Youé just stands there laughing and Zayn rolls his eyes again. "Don't you dare move those boxers, Lou," Youé says and when I begin to pull them down, she screams and runs out of the bathroom with her eyes covered.

I'm standing now fully naked underneath the cold shower and Zayn grabs a towel. He hands it to me and I close the shower, step outside and ruffle my hair.

"Lou, you know you just could turn on the warm water?" Zayn says and my eyes get wide. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?

He laughs and slaps my back, I blush a little and wrap the towel around me, walk to mine and Harry's room and put on my red jeans and black and white striped shirt. I walk out of the room, right into the scent of bacon and eggs.

I rush to the kitchen and see Harry busy with the frying pans. I walk behind him and wrap my hands around him, the way I saw Liam and Youé a lot of times. "Nice," I say and he looks to the side, chuckles and I let him go, get a 8 plates and walk to the table. "Should I call the others?" I ask Harry and he nods. "BREAKFAST IS REAADYYY!" I scream and Niall rushes into the kitchen. Persephone follows and then Laura and Zayn enter the kitchen.

"Where are Liam and Youé?" I ask and the others look around. Then Liam walks into the kitchen with an annoyed face. "She's not coming," he says and sits down, groans and holds his head in his hands. 

"Because it isn't 12 pm?" I ask and he nods. I sigh and sit down myself. "We'll get her to eat breakfast, just not today. I want to do something nice alright?" Laura says and we all agree.

Niall already finished his bacon...that boy can eat!

A/N

Lovely's <3

How are you all? And where are u from? I'm really wondering, I met a lot of girls already on the chat :) It's so nice to talk to you!

So, how was this chapter? Sorry it's so short, but I made 1D t-shirts today :) I have 5 1D t-shirts, some with Keep calm and eat carrots, others with DJ Malik, and others with pictures :)

Soooo....Tomorrow a nw chapter! Please vote, comment and fan!