Quick fire!

Liam's POV:

We're now almost 2 weeks in the NL, Youé has been depressed since. She can't get out of her nightmare cycle, it's awefull to here her evey night wake up screaming that Derek can kill her, and not one of the others.

I think she feels responsible, because it's Derek. She talk, in her sleep. She said that she has to leave me, because she's the one who causes all the problems. She thinks I'm going to leave her because of what she did.

But I think, that she needs a good boyfriend, who shows her that noody is going to hurt her. But I promised that before, and I broke it.

The boys broke it. I tried to stay, but they forced me into that car. Why does Louis has to be so fucking strong?!

Her green eyes aren't green, I mean, they are still the color, but the living sparkles aren't there anymore. Sometimes it looks a bit grey, she never had that before.

"Shut the door, turn the lights off, I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you. I can not hide this, eventhough I tried." I whisper and a tear rolls down my cheeck.

If I stayed there, saved her from Derek, that would saved her from this situation, this feeling. 

Maybe she's not good for us. We had Laura and all her Tim problems, it was horrible. And now it starts all over again, with someone else. Maybe.....

No, I can't leave her. Never, she means so much to me. Just like Zayn cared about Laura, I care about Youé. I need her in my life, no matter what she did. 

I love her, why can't she see that? Why can't she fucking see that I care about her? That she means so much to me? Why not??

I have to show her, I need to do anything about it. She doesn't eat, doesn't sleep, doesn't live. We had 2 more concerts, and she stayed home. I was scared that someody may hurt her or sneek in to do something, but Louis always arranged somebody to stay home, watch after her. She screamed at us, and me, because she feels like she's traded like a little child, always somebody watching after her. Even if we try to help her, she'll get angry or upset. She cried more this few days than she did since the first time I saw her.

It's heartbreaking.

"Liam?" Youé whispers, sleepy. We're laying in bed, it's almost 4 am, I can't sleep. I want to listen if she has more dreams, more thoughts. "Shh, go to sleep" I shush her. "Liam, what's wrong?" she whispers.

I answer a little too late. "Nothing" 

She sighs. "Liam, I'm sleeping on your chest. I can hear if your breath fastens, if your heartrate fastens, what they both just did. That always happens when you're worried or upset about something" she says and I close my eyes. She's way to smart.

"I'm worried about you" I say and she lifts her head up, looking at me, nearing her eyes and then suddenly her face turns into pain.

"I'm so sorry Liam" she says and lays down again, her face into the pillow. "Why sorry? You didn't do anything wrong" I say and stroke her hair. "I'm hurting you" she says. She noticed, that's bad.

I stay silent and her body begins to shake. "I'm so, so sorry Liam" she sobs. "Please, I want you to be happy again. I just want you to smile again, that'll make me happy." I say. "Maybe...I ..... I just have to....to....leave" she sobs and hicks a couple of times. "No! No you can't leave!" I say a little to loud. "You can't leave, I love you, everyone does." I say and lift her up, holding her in my arms. She's shaking, from cold and from fear. Not fear for me, but for the pain she thinks she's going to get when I leave her, or when she leaves me.