The truth

Laura's POV:

I wake up and feel somebody laying next to me. I turn around and see Zayn, who else? I'm getting paranoid I think...

I sigh and close my eyes again, then I feel 2 warm hands cup my face. "Babe" he says and I feel his warm breath tickle my face. I open my eyes and blink a couple of times before gazing in his brown orbs. "Do you feel better?" he asks and I nod. My eyes still burn a little from all the crying, but I'm calm.

"I'm still worried." I say and hold back my tears. Youé hasn't told us, but I know that Derek did something to her. He means a lot to her, but he did something wrong, something really, really wrong. I just have to figure out what....

"You don't look like you feel any better" Zayn says and I sniff. "Thanks" I answer with a sarcastic tone. "YOu know I didn't mean it like that, you're beautiful, always" he says and presses his lips softly to mine. I pull back. "I'm going to take a shower" I stand up and he groans. "Come back" he pouts and I roll my eyes.

I start walking to the closet but suddenly he has his arms around me and lifts me up. "You're going nowhere young lady" I chuckle and he lays us ack on the bed. "You're cheeky" I groan and burry my face into the pillows. "I know" he whispers in my ear and I freeze, his hands on my back moving downwards. "Zayn!" I try to push him away but he chuckles and just rolls us over, me on top of him. "Way to cheeky" and he presses his lips to my neck, I freeze again. He feels my body tense and chuckles against my throwt troat, sending shivers down my spine. 

I grab his shirt and pull my head backwards, overwhelmed by my feelings. He slowly kisses my neck and then I feel his teeth shove against my troat, he bites, not breaking skin but leaving a mark. 

"YOUÉ" Persephone screams and I push Zayn away, running to the livingroom.

Persephone's POV:

I'm so worried, so, so, so worried! Derek is crazy, lock us in a room. He tried to get the boys, get revenge on Liam. And then he slapped Youé! I was so afraid. 

I wake up feeling somebody breath in my neck. I open my eyes and see Niall sleepingm he's cute. His blond hair messed up and his mouth slighty opened. Then a loud snore broke my thoughts.

Really sexy Niall.

I lay down on my back and sigh, get out of the bed and pull my hair up in a messy bun, then take one of Niall's hoodies and put it on, walk out of the door.

I see Liam sitting on the couch, sleeping. Then I see some black hair.

Wait

Black hair?

I walk over to the couch.

"YOUÉ!"

Liam's eyes shot open, he freezes but when he sees me he relaxes again, then looks worried at Youé. He strokes some hair away and then I hear somebody storming into the room.

Laura.

"Is she here?" She asks me and then looks at Liam, kneels down next to the couch and tears stream down her face. "Youé, are you alright, please answer me. Wake up, Youé" she cries and Zayn enters the room, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"She'll not wake up any time soon. She blocked her mind out." she says and I frown. What?

"Tell me, Laura, please, everything you can notice" Liam asks and she nods, looking at her face and then down her body.

"She's afraid, she's dreaming, look her eyelids are fluttering. And probably about what she saw before she blacked out." she says and then burries her face into Youé's hair.