A day at the park

Youé's POV:

I wake up, nobody home. I'm a little disapointed, they didn't even left me a note! Oh, there on the tabel. A note with my name in a beautiful handwriting, is that Liam's handwriting?

Love, we're outside to the park. We'll be back at 4. Come too if you like. XxxxLi

NO HESISTATION!! 

I run to Liam's room and grab shorties and a random top, put my hair into a messy ponytail and slide into my shoes, run outside and try not to bump into people. The park is nearby, takes maybe 2 minutes walking. i speed walk down the lane and see 2 people in a little boat on the lake, how cute. Then I see Niall's blond hair underneath that tree, kissing a girl. I guess that's Persephone. Louis and Harry walk out of the Australian with huge ice-creams in their hands. They are lovely together, ghege. 

I search for Zayn and Laura. Then I see, they are the couple on the boat! i make a funny noise. Zayn is so romantic! While i walk down the park, my eyes search for Liam. He's no where to be seen. Louis sees me and runs to me. "Want a lick from my ice-cream?" He asks with a grin. "no, thanks boo" i say and he pouts. "i bet you want a lick from Liam's ice-cream" he says in a childish voice, still pouting. i roll my eyes and take a small lick from his ice-cream. He grins, walks back to Harry and lays his head in Harry's chest. Gosh that boy has problems.

"Where's Liam?" i ask them but then i feel 2 arms wrapped around my waist. "Do you feel any better?" he asks me, hugging me from the back. "i'm fine, i was a little tired but I'm perfectly fine now" i say and turn around. He chuckles. "Want an ice-cream, beautiful?" he says and i blush a little and nod. i pick a flavor and he pays for me, after loud protest. He takes one too and we sit down on a little bench. "Which flavor do you have?" i ask him and he thinks. "forgot" he says and i giggle. "How can you forget which flavor you have?" i ask, still laughing. He licks again and shrugs. "it's nice though, wanna taste?" he asks and i bend forward, taking a lick from his ice-cream. "Cocos" i say and lick my lips. "Which one do you have?" he asks me and i lick my ice-cream. "Caramel and chocolate. Wanna taste?" i ask and he smiles cheecky, bends forward and kisses my lips, then pulls back and licks his lips. "It's verry tasty" he says with an concentrate expression on his face. i laugh and lay my head on his shoulder.

Harry's POV:

As long as i don't have a girlfriend, i have Louis, right? He scared be back half an hour ago, on that bench. But it was so funny how he groand when... That was so funny. i chuckle a little, thinking back to that moment. Louis feels it and looks up. "What's so funny?" he asks me, licking his ice-cream. He looks adorable when he eats his ice-cream. Not in a gay way, but everyone would agree, he looks adorable. 'You look adorable, boobear" i say and he smiles. 'You scared the hell out of me back then" i say and he chuckles. "i know you liked it" he says and i roll my eyes.

"What went wrong between you and Lexy?" I ask him and he tenses. Wrong question. "Nothing, Haz" he answers. He's such a bad liar. "What's wrong, Lou?" i ask and he sighs, looks up meeting my eyes. "i'm in love with someone else." he says and looks down, blushing. 

Then my eyes get wide. No... he...is blushing? He broke up with Lexy because he's in love with...someone else....and now he's blushing....and that thing he did....on that bench....is he in love with....

Me?

I'm not bothering to ask him who, maybe i don't want to know. I'm not gay...right? I mean, i never saw something in men, it's just Louis that's cute. What? Cute? Louis? Gosh i have to stop eating to much ice-cream..the fuck with my head.

"Haz? Are you alright?" Louis asks, looking up again. i give him a confused look. 'You're breath fastens, I'm laying on your chest, just saying to remember." he chuckles a little. Stupid! "Your breath hardens and you tense a little when you think to hard." he says and i smile. He noticed that, something i don't even know from myself. I breath out and close my eyes. Louis has finished his ice-cream and snuggles up against my chest. "We are the only one without a girlfriend" he says. "but we have each other" he says and my heart starts pounding a little faster. "I love you, Haz" he says, he's joking, i know it, so i answer back. "i love you too, boo" then he closes his eyes, curled up against my chest.