Not allowed to kiss Zayn

Laura's POV:

"BOYS, SIT DOWN! LOUIS, STOP JUMPING! ZAYN, YOU ALWAYS LOOKS SEXY, SO STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR! NIALL, WE'RE GOING TO EAT SOON! HARRY, STOP GROANING! PERSEPHONE, I'M GOING TO HELP YOU SOON WITH YOUR BAGGAGE AND YOUÉ, STOP JUMPING WITH LOUIS!" I scream but everybody ignores me.

I fall down into a chair and groan. Then two hands lay on my shoulders. I look up. "Hey Liam," I say and he smiles, takes my hand and leads me into his room.

"Are you alright? You looked fed up," he says and I groan again. "Those boys and girls... I'm going to kill them one day. If they don't kill themselves first," Isay and he chuckles. "We're like the parents of them, right? Daddy Direction and Mama Direction?" he says and winks. "Yeah..." I say and sigh. I don't want to be Mama Direction, but I don't have a choice.

'Liam, I never knew this was so hard!" I say and he smiles weakly. "We don't have a choice, someone has to be the responsible one. But you don't have to be. I'm the one who's taking responsibility," he says and walks over to me, taking both of my hands.

"You mean a lot to me Laura. It hurts me to see you freak out like that. I can do that because people know I calm down, but when you get fed up you can black out, and I don't want that. I'll make it on my own," he says and looks me deeply in my eyes. "Thanks, Liam," I say and peck him on the cheek.

"ZAYN, LIAM AND LAURA ARE SNOGGING!" Youé walks in and screams that to Zayn. I sigh and look at Youé. "Really?" I ask and she winks, then turns around to Liam and he takes her in his arms. Zayn walks into the room and looks at me and Liam.

He narrows his eyes and Youé chuckles evilly. When I wink at him he relaxes and sighs. "Youé, stop scaring me like that!" he complains and walks over to me, hugging me from behind.

"I love you" he whispers into my ear and I reply with a kiss. We all walk back to the living room. Louis and Harry are curled up against each other, sometimes whispering something in each others ear, while the other replies with a smirk. I look at Youé and she looks at me. We both raise an eyebrow. "Are they in love?" she mimes to me and I shake my head. "I don't think so," I reply and Liam and Zayn turn around, looking at me weirdly. "Why are they so in to each other then?" Youé mimes to me and I shrug. Zayn gets it and sighs. "Girls, really, I hate it when you have secret conversations with each other," he says and I peck his cheek.
"We just said that you 2 are really sexy!" I say and wink at Youé. She giggles and Liam rolls his eyes. "Oh, then it's alright," Zayn says and I chuckle. He turns me around and slams his lips onto mine. We begin fully snogging and then I feel somebody lift me up, away from Zayn. "And now that's enough, young lady," Louis says and throws me over his shoulder, only to throw me on the sofa a couple of seconds later.
"Lou!" I complain and pout. "You're way too addicted to Zayn's lips! It's not healthy anymore!" Harry says and I roll my eyes. "And you too Zayn!" Louis says and I pout again.
"ZAYN, RESCUE ME FROM THESE EVIL BOYS!" I say and Zayn gets a cheeky smile, then jumps on Harry's back and they fall to the ground. "Zayn Malik wins again!" he says and we all laugh. Then he jumps on me. " Geez, I bet you guys can't stay off each other for one evening," Niall says and we both turn at him. "Is that a bet, Niall?" Zayn says and Niall gets a cheeky face, never seen that before.
"Oh, yeah, Malik. Name your price!' he says and Zayn thinks, then moves to me. "Mind if we can't kiss for the evening?" he asks with a 'I really care about your opinion' face. I smile and nod. "Alright Horan, 5 pennies?" he asks and they shake hands.  "5 pens?" I ask and they turn around, then chuckle and nod. I roll my eyes, crazy boys. "Niall wait." I say and Zayn turns around curious. I grab his shirt violently and crash my lips onto his. He moans a little and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me closer and I'm almost lying on top of him.
Hey, if this is the last time I can kiss my boyfriend this evening, we can have our moment now!
"FROM NOW," Niall screams and we pull back.
I sigh, this is not going to be so hard right??

*2 hours later*
OMG OMG I'M FREAKING OUT THIS IS SO HARD GOSH I NEED ZAYN NOW DYING HERE!
I sit on the couch, fully aware of Zayn sitting on the other side of the room glaring at me every couple of seconds. This is true torture.
"Laura stop moving," Persephone laughs. We have till 12 at night, then we can kiss again...and do more. But now I'm dying. I want Zayn's lips! "Is it really that hard?" Liam asks me and I nod. Zayn's smirking and I glare at him. He bites his lower lip hard, stopping himself from throwing him on me.
Just half an hour more, Laura, half an hour. You're going to make this. We're watching a movie, with popcorn and everything. Usually I sit next to Zayn, or on him, cuddling and kissing. And this is Love Actually! THE MOST ROMANTIC MOVIE EVER. It's one of my favorites. But instead of laying in Zayn's arms, I'm with Louis. I mean, Louis is amazing, BUT I WANT ZAYN!
20 more minutes. Louis tenses and looks me. "Laura, stop being so...hyperactive," he says, shocked, and then smirks. "Zayn she's going to rape you in 20 minutes" Louis says and Zayn smirks at me.
"Not if i rape her first," he says and winks. I bite my lower lip hard, really hard. Stop looking at him Laura, you're addicted to him.
But his lips are so soft.  But you have to manage staying away from him for one evening! 
But his eyes are so beautiful. His hands are so soft against my skin and his eager movements are so...sexy.
10 minutes.
C'mon time, go faster! Louis wraps me in a tight embrace and I bury my self into his shirt and breath out. I listen to his heartbeat and breathing, then I look up again.
1 minute.
30 seconds.
10 seconds.
I look at Zayn and he looks at me. I count in my head.
5.....4.....3....2...1
And I jump on Zayn and he jumps on me. His lips found mine and he wraps his arms around me in a tight, eager way.
"They are horrid," I hear Louis say and I kick backwards. I hit his feet and he cries out. "LAURA," he screams.
I don't pull back from Zayn and his hands slip to my butt. 
"WOOOOOW, GETTING IT ON THERE ZAYN," Harry screams and Zayn lifts me up, still kissing, running with me to his room.
"We are so...." I say when we take off our clothes and he throws me on the bed. He kisses my neck and I moan.
"In love," he says.

Harry's POV:
I'm laying in Louis' arms. Niall went off with Persephone, you can guess what they are doing. And Zayn and Laura....too. Liam is deeply in conversation with Youé, but they are holding each others hands lovingly.
Louis is playing with my hair and I breath out satisfied. He's the only one allowed to touch my hair. "Haz I'm hungry," he says and pouts. "Let's go get some food then," I say and we stand up, walking to the kitchen.
"Ice-cream?" I ask and he thinks. Then shakes his head. "Tosti's?" I ask and he shakes his head again. We go on like this for a while. "Gosh Lou, tell me just what you want to eat!" I say and he smirks. "Make me pancakes!" he says and I groan. "Lou, not now!" I say and he pouts, then he comes really close. I freeze. "Please Haz-bear?" he asks and blinks with his adorable long lashes.
NO NOT ADORABLE!
I groan again and give in. "That's just because you are adorable," I wink at him and he chuckles. I make the pancakes and lay them on Louis plate.
"Stop Louis they are..." I begin saying but he doesn't listen and takes the whole thing in his mouth. Then he spits is out and screams. "Hot..." I finish my sentence and he runs to the bathroom, letting the water stream into his mouth.
I sigh and run after him. He stopped drinking water and stand now up, examinating his tongue in the mirror.
When I walk in he turns around, still his tongue hanging out of his mouth.
"Harry do you see any damage?" he asks and I laugh. He pulls his tongue even further out and I look at it. "No, Lou, everything is alright" I say and he smiles.
Then he walks out, back to his pancakes. 
Weird boy.