Love makes people blind

Youé's POV:

"LAURA CALM DOWN!" I scream and then the door is kicked open, I cover my face with my hands and look between my fingers. "You have a new member" Derek's voice says and another girl is pushes into the room, I catch her and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Youé?" Persephone asks and I nod. "Everything will be alright, just be quiet"

"Stay quiet!" Derek says and closes the door. "PRICK!" I scream and he chuckles. 

"Stay still, I'm getting us out of here"

Liam's POV:

"WHERE ARE THEY?" I scream and Zayn crashes down on the floor. "Wait, where's Perephone?" Niall suddenly asks and we all look around.

"NIALL" Her scream sounds full of fear. "NO!" He screams and we all run into that direction. "PERKY!" Niall screams. He always calls her that.

Another scream buth it's short, somebody covered her mouth. "NO! PERSEPHONE!" I scream and we all kick open every door. 

"No...please...no" Niall crashes on his knees. I lift him up. "We're going to find them." I say and we search through all the rooms.

Youé's POV:

"AAAHH" Persephone screams ut my hand covers her mouth. "Stay calm! He wants the boys! If they find us, he's oing to hurt them, so don't make any sound! Derek has to let us go once, so stay still" I say and they both answer with a yes.

"GIRLS?" I hear Louis desperate voice. Laura's eyes get wide. "LOUIS WERE IN HERE!" She screams and Persephone joins in.

"GUYS THEY ARE IN HERE!" Louis screams and he kicks against the door, and again and again. The boys storm into the room and Niall hugs Persephone, Zayn lifts Laura up.

I fall down on my knees. "GUYS OUT OF THE ROOM NOW" I scream and push everybody out.

"To late" Derek's voice sounds from behind and he grabs my waist. I kick but he hold me way to tight. Liam pushes back and tries to get to me. "GO!" I scream and Louis pulls Liam back and the door closes.

"You ruined my plan, idiot" Derek says and slaps me across the cheeck. "I DON'T CARE YOU FUCKING PRICK"

"I think you'll change your mind when I get your friends" he says. "NO WAY YOU'RE GOING TO TOUCH MY FRIENDS!" I say and he smirks. I walk back and push my back against the wall.

I kick him in his stomach but he turns around, takes my arms ald hold them behind my ack. I scream out in pain,

"YOUÉ!" I hear Liam scream. I try to stop ut Derek pulls harder. "AAAH! STOP YOU IDIOT!" I yell and kick back as hard as I can.

He let's go and smirks. "You're crazy, you're fucking insane." I'm gasping and his face gets hard. "I just care about you, those boys are awefull! YOU ARE JUST TO STUPID TO SEE IT! LOVE MAKES PEOPLE BLIND!" he yells and then I can't stop myself anymore.

"DON'T EVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! THOSE BOYS MAKE ME FEEL LOVE AGAIN, EXACT THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO! I HATE YOU, SO STOP CARING ABOUT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

I kick his private part and then again and again. He falls on the ground, groaning.

I run to the door. 

It's locked

But I don't fucking care.

So I kick the door, again and again, till it opens.

The light blinds me and I fall on my knees. Then I look up. Where are the boys and girl? They have to e here somewhere. No, maybe they got home, that's the right thing to do. I'm bad for them, just bring them in danger because of Derek. He's a fucking prick.