There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

A/N

Lovely's <3

I was busy with my new One shots today, I uploaded 7 :O Yeah, I'm addicted to reading. But I feel quiet bad.... Because get multiple comments on my first story that I have spelling mistakes, and then I think , I really have to edit it because it annoys people! And then I start...but then I get bored, wanting to write a new chapter! Please tell me, so you guys want me to edit the first few chapters? 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Youé's POV:

Laura is sleeping on Zayn's chest and he's watching her, stroking her hair. I smile and Liam looks down at me. "I love you" he says and pecks my lips. I kiss back and sigh. "I'm tired"I say and he shoves a little, making me lay in his lap, my legs and feet are spread over Louis and Harry's lap.

I breath out and close my eyes. Liam's hand is tangles with mine and his other hand is stroking my hair, he likes to play with my hair, he always does that.

I fall into a deep sleep.

Liam's POV:

She's sleeping, Youé is so beautiful. Persephone is curled up against Niall's chest and Laura is almost laying on top of Zayn in the limo. Harry and Louis have each other.

"So guys, already thought about apologizing to Laura and Youé?" I say and Harry and Louis look at me, confused. "Why?" Harry asks and I sigh, "Your so called girlfriends, called Laura a slut and Youé a bitch. After that you two just fucked with them in your room, not even thinking about Laura and Youé." I tell them and they look at each other, then they look guilty.

"Maybe we should, it wasn't nice." Louis says and sighs. "But we can't help it! We need some love" he says and Harry agrees.

"Oh no, you guys just want sex, nothing else. True love isn't what you guys are doing. It isn't the one who you want to spend the Friday night with, but the one you want to spend the Saturday with," I say and Harry chuckles.
"Don't laugh, curly. You have to apoligize to them" I say and they nod. "Alright" they say and then Harry burries his face in Louis neck.

"We're at the airport" our driver says and I sigh. Now I have to wake up Youé, and I don't want to! She's going to be tired all the way. But she can sleep in the plane, I hope she can sleep in the plane.

"Love, you have to wake up" I say and her eyes shot open, worried, looking around. "shh, nothing is wrong, we just got to the airport" I tell her and rub softly with my finger over her cheek. She smiles and holds her lips out, waiting for a kiss. I chuckle and kiss her softly, then she sits up and climbs out of the Limo.

Some fans are screaming, how the hell do they know we're leaving today? I sigh, fans can find out anything ,realized that before.

Laura is almost falling down,  it takes her time to get up. Zayn lifts her up and she buries her face in his shirt. 

"Laura, wake up, Zayn can't carry you the whole way" I say and Zayn puts her down. "What? huh?" she says and her knees get weak. "Wake up" I say and her eyes flutter a couple of times. "Alright, I'm up, I'm up" she says and smiles, takes Zayn's hand and we walk inside.

Youé's POV:

I take Liam's hand, my suitcase rolling on his wheels behind me. I love to go on holiday, I've been on a plane before, but it wasn't that nice. I just don't really like to have nothing underneath my feet, but this will be alright.