Camping in the garden

Youé's POV:

This was just perfect. All the girls and boys are snuggling up with each other. Let me tell you:

Zayn & Laura

Alexis & Louis

Catara & Niall

Aïsha & Harry

Liam & me

This night is just perfect. Everyone is happy and half of the time, I stared into Liam's eyes or looked at his face, adoring his perfection. Liam and I and on the couch, Laura next to me and next to her Zayn. Louis and Lexi are on the ground sitting, Aïsha is snuggling with Harry on a chair and Niall and Catara on the little sofa at the opposite of the room. No one was really watching the movie, I don't even know which movie it is.

Laura and I burst out in laughter once, no one understood us. Harry shifted and Aïsha did too, Niall followed with the shifting and Cat did too, then Louis, Lexy, Zayn and Liam. It was genious to see them all move just an inch from where they were, just because Hary shifted. I hadn't the feeling to explain everyone and Laura neather, so we simply didn't :)

I lay my head against Liam's chest and I hear his heart beating regular and peacefull. I closed my eyes and sighed. This is what I needed, this is what I missed all those years. Just snuggling up with somebody. I mean, I can snuggle up with the girls whenever I want, but I mean with a boy... It feels just right with Liam, complete.

"Did you fall a sleep?" I feel Liam's breath tickling against my ear. I shake my head and open my eyes, meeting his brown eyes. "Do you want to go to sleep?" he asks when I yawn. I think for a second and shrug. "Girls, are you going to survive here without me?" I ask and they nod. The boys look confused. I guess they are wondering why the girls need me... yeah.. why would they need me? I'm just a weak girl right? Wrong.

Derek was a special agent. Like the once you see on the tv in series like CSI, NCIS, crimenal minds.... that kind of things. That's why he did my case. He adopted me, I got on well with him before when I stayed at the office, hanging out. He learned me to protect myself and watch out for things. I loved it when he learned me stuff like that. When I finally go 15 years old, he learned me how to shoot, with a real gun. He had a couple himself, I wasn't allowed to touch it, so I didn't. I can be a brave girl if I want to, and mostly if I don't need to. I hate it when people force things. Cough... school.... cough.

The girls know it and told me that they feel safe around me, knowing that if something happens, I will always know what to do. And in most situations, I know what to do. So that's why I always ask before leaving them if they are alright with that, just me.

Liam and I stood up and walked to his room. Liam turns around and takes me into his arms. "You're amazing" he says and I smile. He takes a step closer and kisses my forehead. "I love you. I really do" he says. That just really made my life way better. "Liam, you are the first guy I trust since you know happened. I love you too, I really do, I feel safe and complete with you" I say and he looks me in the eyes. "You're beautiful" he says and I kiss him tenderly. He lays his arms around me and kisses me back soft. This is the kiss that I dreamed about. A kiss from a guy that is different from all those others outside, a kiss with no presure, a kiss from Liam.

"Cause you've got that one thing" Liam whispers into my ear and I laugh, walk backwards and fall down on the bed. He runs and jump on the bed, almost crushing into me. He grabs my waist and we wrestle around a little more. "GUYS PLEASE" Laura screamed and we laughed.

It's late already, 1 am. I got some pj's from Laura and I slept with a top on. I lay down in Liam's bed. "I'm sleeping here, right?" I ask and he smiles. "That is what I thought, yeah" he says and walks to the bathroom.