The beetle

Youé's POV:

The film ended and the girls and I are talking about boys, yeah what else?

"I want a boy to write a song for me, that would be so lovely" Catara says and we laugh. "Who's your favorite member of the band?" I ask them and they think. "I don't know, I should say Zayn, but he's taken so..... Harry" Aïsha says. Catara thinks. "I don't have a favorite member, I mean, they are hot and everything. But I'm expecting 5 arrogant, all over themselfs boys." she says and I nod. "They are a little bit, Harry the most" I say, winking to Aïsha. 

"What I think is pretty anoying is that boys get jealous so much." I say and they nod, agreeing with me. "But, ya know, you're stunning, I would be to if I was your boyfriend" Cat says and we laugh. Cat is the one that is stunning! And Aïsha too. I'm the, last choice, mostly.

"Don't give me that look, Youé!" she says and pushes me, causing me to fall of the couch. I stay on the ground, I don't have the feeling to climb on the couch again, so I don't and stay laying down on my back on the ground. "Youé?" Aïsha asks and looks down at me. "I feel weird" I say. "You are weird." I roll my eyes.

I remember having  a conversation about cats and spoons.... but then I fell a sleep.

Liam's POV:

"LADS! Today we're going to meet Youé and her 2 friends in the centre" I say and Harry looks up, smiling. He's all over Youé, she is stunning, yeah, but Harry just annoyes her. I can understand her a little, but partly not. Harry is just flirty, and he just called her beautiful. Something had happened to her before... I don't know if I want to know what. We had a lot of drama last year because of Laura, what ofcourse isn't her fault, but you get it.

Youé seems such a cool girl, but I know she's insecure, she showed it while we were talking.

"Laura?" I say and she looks up from watching Louis. She loves watching us, it still amazes me. I smile and take a step back, run to the couch and jump, falling with my back on the couch. She looks at me with a cunfused smile. "You are way to hyper" she says but then her smile fades for a second. When she notices me watching her, she puts her smile back on. "What?" I ask, taking her hands. Her smile fades again. "It's Youé, right?" she says with a little sad face. I frown confused and worried, then I realize... SHE'S JEALOUS! I chuckle and she frowns. "Alright then" she says and tries to stand up. I grab her waist and roll her over the big couch. "You're not going anywhere" I say while flipping her on her back, tickling her. "LIAM, STOP.." she screams and Zayn runs into the room with a toothbrush in his mouth. I stop tickling Laura and can't stop laughing. Laura jumps on my back and slaps my butt. "Never do that to me again!" she says when I flip her back on the couch. "What?" I ask and she blushes a little. "Making me feel like I'm going to lose you" she looks down. Ahww, she's cute. I lift her chin up. "I'll always be your Liam" I say and she hugs me. "She seems nice though" I laugh.

"Yeah, I want to talk to you about her" She looks up and frowns a little. "Alright" she says and smiles. "Yesterday night.." I say and her eyes get wide. "LIAM NO YOU DIDN'T!" she screams and now Louis rushs out of his room and looks at us, when he sees there's nothing wrong ,he walks back. 

"She TOLD me yesterday" I say and she laughs. I go on, "that she likes a lot of things that you do too" I say and she raises an eyebrow. "She likes, gymnastics, volleyball, singing, shopping." I say. "That's not so weird, a lot of girls like volleyball, singing and gymnastics, and shopping all girls like to do" she says and I bite my lip. "There's more"

"She lost her two sisters and parents too" Now her eyes get big. "That's a little scary, but it's just a coincidence." she says, her face relaxes. I look her in the eyes and she smiles a wonderfull smile. "I think you'll Youé and her friends." I say and she laughs, hugs me and stand up, walking to Zayn.