FEELINGS SUCK

Louis's POV:

I can't stop thinking about her. How Liam touches her, and how that should be me. I want her to love me, but she's way to good for me. That's why she has Liam, they are perfect for each other, a match made in heaven. And then there's me, the swag master from Doncaster, who doesn't have a lot of swag now.

I'm still ill, and I know why. It's because I can't get her out of my head, she slips into my mind every time and I wish that it would stop, but it doesn't. And sometimes I like thinking about her, but it hurts so much. It hurts knowing that she will never love me. The love of my life loves another boy. 

With all the other girls I had, I felt different. That was just... a little love. But here I am, psychically ill and mentally dying. 

Feeling are stupid! They hurt you, sometimes they can make you feel good, like smiling when I see a cupcake, sure, but most of the times it hurts, kills, even. 

So the statement of the day:

FEELINGS SUCK.

But I know that's just a reason for me to stop thinking about Youé. See? Now I'm thinking about her again! Graw, stupid mind!

I need to find another girl! But I can't! I can't forget Youé. I want to be the one who holds her hand when she's walking on the street, i want to be the one kissing her cheek when she smiles her beautiful smile, I want to be the one laying her down on the bed, making her feel safe, warm and comfortable.

But that's impossible, I know.

I'm Louis Tomlinson, the hopeless carrotking, extremely in love with somebody he can't get.

Sigh.

It's almost 4am and I can't sleep. Harry hasn't returned, I guess a new one night stand. The flirt. I can't do this anymore. But gosh, those twins were damn hot.

But it was stupid, with no emotions, it was just sex for nothing, AND they were acting stupid to Laura and Youé. 

I just need Youé! But even if Youé loves me back, Liam would break, and I can't do that to my best friend.

See, Louis, everything shows that you can't love her, so why do you still? You need to forget her!

Now I am talking to myself in thoughts. THIS HAS TO STOP! 

I get angry at myself and throw the blankets off my body, jumping out of the bed, bad idea. I fall down, Feeling so weak. I groan, feeling a bruise forming on my leg.

I sigh and lay down on the floor, holding my knees close to my chest. How can one girl change my life so much? I have to find a solution, this has to stop. I feel the sour taste coming up my throat again. I crawl as fast as I can to the bathroom and throw up again.

Suddenly i feel 2 hands on my shoulders. I get a little scared but my feelings slip away when the sour taste comes up my throat again.

Someone kneels down next to me and when I'm finally done, I get a glass of water put against my lips and clean my mouth, then finally I look at the person and see Laura, a worried look on her face.

I can't hold it anymore and burst out in tears, sob into her shirt. She doesn't ask anything, just holds me and sometimes plays with my hair a little. 

When I calm down, I lift my head up and look at her. She smiles weakly at me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Lou, what's going on, why are you so upset?" she asks me with a small voice. I sigh, maybe I just have to tell somebody my thoughts, I already told Liam, but half. Laura is such a sweet girl, she's like my little sister. i can trust her, and she would never judge me.