Larry Sty....what?

Harry's POV: 

Our clothes are tossed all over the room, his hands are slipping over my back to my stomach, i shiver against his touch. I wrap my hands in his hair and he plays with the elastics of my boxer. "Lou.." i whisper against his lips. Then suddenly the whole situation changes. I feel his hands tense and mine do too. Then suddenly we both pull back and burst out in laughing. "Lou...OMG...that...was..." I say between the laughs. I feel tears rolling down my cheecks. "BRILLIANT" he squeels and we burst out in laughing again. Finally when we calm down, i see his eyes, his cheecks a little redded. "That was weird" i say and he chuckles.

"Weird, but we just had to do that." he says and i don't answer. "Haz, do you regret it?" he asks, worried. i sigh and shake my head. "It was fun, just...crazy" i say and chuckle.

He sighs too and falls back down on his back. I yawn. "Let's go to sleep." he says and wraps himself into the blankets. i stand up, but then he grabs my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" he says and chuckles. "I thought I would sleep in my own bed tonight" i say and he pulls me next to him. "You're staying with me" he says and winks. i chuckle. I'm comfortable but still a little tensed.

"Hazbear, relax, shhh' he says and lays his hand on my shoulder, then suddenly my eyes shut and open again. How can me make me feel so relaxed suddenly? I can't even do that myself, so how can my best friend do that? Make me feel like this?

"Lou, how do you do that?" i ask and he chuckles, obviously knowing what I mean. "Everyone has relaxing points, but somewhere else. Mostly it's in the neck, but yours.." he says and lays his hand on my shoulder, just underneath my shoulder blade. "is here" he says and presses softly. "Whoaa" i say when i feel a sidder down my spine. "And here" he says and presses on my back, just above my hip. i let out a weird groan and he laughs. 

"How do you know?" i ask and he looks me in the eyes, raises an eyebrow. "I know you longer than just one night Haz. Don't you feel, everytime before a concert" he says and i think. "Never noticed" i say and he chuckles, then i yawn again.

"Go to sleep Haz" he says and presses on my shoulder and back again, moan softly and close my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep.

________________________________________________________________________

I open my eyes, feeling arms around my waist, pulling me against him. Louis. I turn around and see him sleeping with a little smile on his face. "Louis, wake up" i whisper into his ear. He groans irritated. "Boobear, I'm going to make you breakfast" i say and he groans again. "Hazbear, i wanna sleep" he says with his morning voice. i chuckle, he sounds really weird. "Boo, wake up, it's a sunny day" i say and he chuckles. "You're trying to wake my up, talking about the weather?" he says and i laugh.

"Just get out of the bed, Lou" i say and try to stand up. He hold me back. "Nooo, if you're leaving I'm getting cold" he says and i roll my eyes. "Take a shower then" i say and wrestle against his arms. He's strong. 'No" he says and chuckles. I tickle him and he jumps out of the bed. "I'M UP I'M UP ALRIGHT' he yells and i laugh. i take my pants and shirt and walk out of his room.

Whoa that was weird yesterday. I don't have to think to much about it. it's 11 am, so TIME TO GET UP! Louis walks out of the room too, still shirtless. 'Are we going to wake them up?" I ask Louis and he gets a grin on his face. "First Niall and Phersephone" he says and we walk to Niall's room, open it slowly and see Persephone covered with the blankets against his chest. They are so cute together, adorable.

We walk to them and i sign 3...2....1 to Louis and the we jump on the bed while screaming: "IT'S TIME TO GET UUUUUUUP" 

Persephone screams and Niall's eyes shott open, looking around for any danger that caused her to scream, he wraps his arms around her, I can't stop laughing. He notices us, knowing there's nothing wrong. 'Shh, babe, it were just Harry and Louis" he says and i see Persephone's chest moving up and down fastly, we really scared her. "sorry babe,. didn't mean to scare you. BUT YOU TWO HAVE TO GET UP" Louis screams, grabs my hand and drags me out of the room. "Who now? Liam and Youé or Zayn and Laura?" I ask and he thinks. "First Youé and Liam, Zayn and Liam's rooms are next to each other and Zayn sleeps through everything, Laura too." Louis explains and we walk to Liam's room.