Just not fair

Youé's POV:

"Babe, wake up" I heard somebody whisper in my ear. My eyes flutter a little but then I close them again. My head BURNS like hell. I groan and I hear somebody chuckle. "Love, it's almost 2 pm." Liam says and I sigh, open my eyes and look in his beautiful eyes. Please let me wake up everyday like this, but then without a headache. 

"I made you breakfast" He says proudly and I smile, give him a kiss on the lips and sit up. I smell bacon and eggs, yum! And it's more like lunch now, isn't it? So I can eat it. Liam chuckles again and I look up. "You're so adorable" he kisses me again and I smile, he gives me a plate and we both eat, sometimes feeding each other little peaces of toast.

"Do you want some tea?" he asks me. I'm not a tea-person. I'm more like a coffee-person. "Is coffee an option too?" I ask but then Zayn walks into the room. "Roomserves!" he screams and hands me a laté. I kiss him quickly on the cheeck and he winks at me, walks away and Liam takes his tea. 

"I love you" I say and he smiles. "I love you too" he says and I smile back. After we finished our breakfast/lunch, I picked him an outfit and he picked mine. He's wearing a grey shirt and white pants, I'm wearing a tight black dress with black flats. 

He walks out and I have the feeling to jump on the bed, so I put on up all night and begin jumping on the bed and screaming with the song. Soon Aïsha and Catara find my little party and join me. Where's Lexy?

I hear somebody laugh and then Louis walks in and begins to do his 'Pat the dog and screw the lightbulb' dance. 

We all dance and scream around a little more till our trowth hurts. I fall down on the bed and the girls do too. Then I remember tonight, Louis kissed me. But he was drunk, I bet he doesn't even remember it.

"Lou, where's Lexy?" I ask and his smile fades. "She's mad at me and left." he says and the girls frown. "What happened?" we ask and I turn off the music. "We were both drunk, and she began kissing me. But I didn't feel like it, don't know why. So I stopped her. She got mad and screamed stuff. I really like her, I do, but I just don't love her." he says and we nod. Lexy is a real drama queen, she's a heartbreaker herself, so she'll get over it. But I'm going to call her, ask if everything is alright. I know that she can be horrible herself with all her playmates, but I care about her.

"Why don't you love her?" Aïsha asks. "I'm in love with someone else" he answers, looks at me for a second and then walks out of the door. Did he really just looked at me? Or is it my headache?

Don't worry about that, you're in love with Liam, he loves you. Louis has Harry, right? Right?

Louis POV:

I fancy her, I love her. Maybe she forgot about tonight, I didn't. She didn't kiss me back, kicked me and then I fell a sleep. Maybe I have to give up? No! The boys always get the beautiful girls! Why can't I get the perfect girl for once? I mean, I loveto see the boys happy, and Liam is so much happier with Youé. Everyone has to be happy with her, she's amazing.

I have to act like I don't love her, Laura looks through everything. Crap, Youé too! Gosh this isn't going to be easy. I'm still hesitating if I have to make work from this.... Should I try to convince Youé that she loves me? But that will hurt Liam! I still have to think about it. DAMN!

Laura's POV:

Oh boy, this isn't going to end well. Louis loves Youé. What do I have to do? Talk to Youé? Talk to Liam? To Louis? No, maybe to Zayn? I have to say it to someone.

I can't stand Youé. She's a copy of me, and she goes to bed with Liam. Stay away from my boys! I know that I can't keep them for myself, and I'm already lucky that I have Zayn Malik for myself. But she does something to me... I don't know. Am I, jealous? Can be, but why? I bet that if the boys had to choose, they will choose me above Youé. Wait, no, maybe not. What am I thinking, they never have to choose between me and Youé, right? Hopefully not.