1 : Let

(Y- You C- Cousin's name)
If you don't have a cousin, imagine. Future readers, I changed the dress into something else, previously it was lavender.

~

C: Y/N!!!

C: WTF Y/N!!!

C: COME ON!! WAKE UP!!

C: Whatever, reply when you wake up.

~

Your phone kept buzzing, but you're to lazy to get up from your bed. Being the troll you are, you just stared at the ceiling but then you remembered it might be something important. You jolted up from your comfortable position and grabbed your phone to reply.

As soon as you saw who's been messaging you, you feel relieved and chuckled lightly on what you're seeing on your phone.

~

Y: Elloo

C: You're already awake?? Amirite??

Y: Hehehe yahhhh

C: Pfffttt of course alwayss

C: Soo???

Y: What??

~

You know that she begs you to go to Vidcon 20XX. You really want to go, but yet you don't have the courage to.   Meeting every youtuber you like has become a dream of yours ever since you met them like, (Your favorite youtubers), Sam and Colby, especially Colby. Going to Vidcon is the only chance for you to meet, knowing that your far from who you want to meet, you decided to just realize that there's only a small percent you'll actually meet.

~

C: Come on!!!

Y: Fine, yeah, sure whatever. I'll go.

C: Yeahh

~

You place your phone on your bedside table and walk downstairs.

" Little sis, I'll go to her house with, you know who. " Your brother said raising both his eyebrows.

Your brother has been together with his girlfriend for almost a year now, didn't knowing they would last that long.

"Yeah whatever big bro."

( If you don't have a brother, use your

IMAGINATION If you read this without internet connection)

IMAGINATION
If you read this without internet connection)

He walk through door and ringing the doorbell jokingly. (My real brother do that, sometimes me too.) You groan in annoyance.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

You hear the doorbell ringing and ringing over and over again. Irritated on what's happening, you stood up quickly and opened the door like there's no tomorrow.

"WHAT?!?!" You yell as you open the door quickly.

" Whoa, okay there. I'm sorry, okay..?

You roll your eyes at her, grinning at the same time. C/n she might be a youtuber with 5 mil subs, but she always cares about you, she wanted you to start your own, you're planning too, just don't know when to start.

"I just want to help you pack your bags, AND make sure you pack the right clothes. "

You nod as she scramble your wardrobe. Your clothes on the floor, mixed up. You try picking some up but only for more clothes to come.

" Okay, okay, you'll need this, this and this...?" She asked as she handed you a you're least favorite color dress. You gave her the ' What' look. She shrugs at your question.

"A dress, that is y/l/f/c?? I am pretty suuuuure this is not mine." You explain eyeing the dress.

" Why would I know? By the way, can I have it?? It's in your wardrobe, it's yours now, isn't it?" She ask as you think about it.

" Well in fact, it IS in my wardobe, you can have it." You point out.

" Nice, I don't know whose is it though. "

" Wait, wait, I saw her girlfriend wearing that, yes! She also had wore a woven hat with it. "

" Okay, but first let's ask your brother. He'll know if it's his girlfriend's. "

You just nod, lazy to reply.

*ding dong*

You walk downstairs and unlock the door. You are in shock as you see your brother come home early.

" What happened?"

" Well, her parent's came home early. I pretended that you called me for some electric stove emergency-" You cut off your brother.

" I, KNOW how to use a fucking electric STOVE!" You yell sarcastically laughing on the inside pointing at him.

"I know I know, it's just kind of funny." He continued laughing until he needs oxygen.

" Ugh! Whatever. " You death glared him until he did the same to you. " Okay, I need you to go upstairs actually. "

" Why? " He asked confused.

"Just, please?"

He mumbled 'ugh' and rolled his eyes. He keep stomping his feet while going upstairs.

"Like a kid." You said as you grinned.

"I heard that!" He yelled looking at you.

You lock the door and go upstairs. Before you enter your room, you hear your cousin and your brother fighting.

"Can't stop fighting I see," You said as you cross your arms and lean on the doorframe. "I thought you two are okay?"

"We are!" They said in unison. They both laugh and do a high five which obviously is fake.

"Mhm, the actual reason you are here because-" Your cousin cut you off.

"WhydoyouhavethisdressandcanIhaveit??" She explained fast and handed him the dress.

"Oh, this is b/gf's." He said eyeing the dress.

"Why in my wardrobe?" You asked.

" Maybe mom mistaken it to be yours."

"Maybe you both made out here by accident and she put her dress in my wardrobe and you both change rooms into yours then mum and dad came in and she couldn't find it and you let her borrow your clothes so she can pass through without getting cought. " You thought out loud.

"What a fucking imagination." Your brother said.

Heyyyaa!!! Okay hope you enjoyed that.