19 : Don't

*second person's POV* well yeah I made a mistake on your POV.

You now woke up to the hotel personel asking if you want to have your lunch, you agreed and got the lunch, not letting her in. You eat quietly just because you're still tired. After eating you grabbed your phone and started scrolling through your social media. You got a few followers on some accounts because of c/n's male fans think you're either hot, or hotter than your cousin. Others asking for you to follow them back, which you didn't for some reasons. 

You got bored immediately and want to go back to sleep. You position your pillows a bit higher so you can digest even when napping.

*c/n's POV*

What should I do, oh no this is very bad I tell you. Well I cant show myself to her like that, she might shout and stuff and get everyone's attention. It's too late now, she's in the cab and I can't do anything about it now. C/n you're such an idiot.

"Hey, I say in advance, RIP c/n's suitcase, will forever be missed." Tyler joked while poking my shoulders behind.

"You saw that?" I asked him slyly laughing nervously after.

"Not just him but also us." Dan blurted out, I laughed a little because of what I'm seeing on Dan's head. "What?"

"You forgot, didn't you?" I chuckled covering my mouth while Dan immediately fixed his hair, everyone else already fixed their hairs, I didn't because I think I'm rocking this hairstyle. 

"C/n??" I jumped slightly as I hear a voice from behind. I turn around and see an unfamiliar face, she's probably my fan.

"Yes?"

"I'm your biggest fan, would you sign this and can we take a picture? Oh! You're with Tyler, Dan and Phil, ooohh this is so cool. " The teenager asked, which I gladly accepted. She gave her phone to Dan, cause he's the tallest and we took the picture. Two, because why not, I signed the paper with a marker, wait, oh OH I forgot again, why am I so forgetful today? I mentally facepalmed myself as we waved our goodbyes. We changed back to our own sweaters.

"Where do you think she's headed?" I asked.

"Does she know some place other than the hotel?" Tyler asked, which is kinda an answer to me that is.

"No, we can go there."

"Guys, what's your hotel name?" Phil asked us.

"Uhhh, a fancy hotel name , yeah that's it."

"Ooooh kinda fancy there, but I'm afraid that we need to split. We have different hotels. "

"Phil, we just picked that one, we haven't really booked a room, right?" Dan said raising both his eyebrows.

"Uhh yeah you're right. Come on let's go."
Phil said in defeat. We all walked out, with their suitcases, minus mine. We called a cab and told the driver out destination.

*Colby's POV*

What's with that? I got to admit, it was kind of funny that they did that, now I know why she needed a marker in the first place. I felt pity for y/n though, I know it's pretty funny, but still. I saw it all, them changing sweaters and hairstyle.

"I kinda feel bad for y/n," I said to our little group.

"But, it's pretty funny." Aaron blurted out and I just nodded at his statement.

*third person*

"What the heck?" She sat there at the top of the tree, trying to puzzle out everything that's happening. There was a wall, dividing two areas. She can't see what's on the other wall, but she can see some roofs of some houses. She then hear a scream, much like a roar from under her. She can't entirely believe what she's seeing, a giant human with a weird facial expression try to reach her.

"Look out!" She then turn around to see a person riding some sort of gear, with wires and gas and stuff. "How are you outside the wall without gear?" Asked the girl with jet black hair and eyes.

(I don't know why there's a *second person* here before lolol)

She then grabbed her by her waist and used those gear things. Y/n is getting dizzy because of the way. She can't really puzzle how that thing works, but all she understands is that it make them lift of the ground. Y/n looks surprised the the woman can hold her out that long. They arrived at a castle looking building with a stable. Y/n saw what was on the logo on the woman's hood, she thought that the logo was familiar by any chance.

*second person*

"Wait what?" You said faintly rubbing your eyes from your sleep. "Pfffft it's just a dream. Why don't I go enjoy the terrace for a while?"

You did what you said and went out.

I may or may not do another chapter, but only time will tell.