2 : Talk

(Your cousin is a famous youtuber, 5 million subscribers. *future readerss!! I changed your imaginary/real brother's girlfriend!!)

You wake up hearing moaning sounds, good thing yout parents are on a week long seminar.

"Fuck, this again, ughh." You said getting ready for shower. You finished.

You decided to wear t-shirt, jeans/loose sweater, jeans short.

"Breakfast, yeah whatever I'll just cook."

You cook your favorite breakfast enough for three people.

*time skip...*

"Okay, Y/F/B is ready, I'm not really sure if B/N's girlfriend is going to eat. I will just let him eat the extra. "

You eat as you wonder if you'll tell your parents or not. Right on the days they were gone, then they'll do stuff that sometimes wake you up.

*time skip again...*

You hear feet going down. You turn around to see your brother and his girlfriend sweating.

"Ayyyeee, sister." He said as he opened his arms for a hug. You lean away from him disgusted of his actions.

" Um, B/GF/N, you forgot your zipper." You reminded her as you point, you were literally cringing inside of you right now.

"No sister, we still have a session," He explained. Disgusted at his statement you just walk away. "At her house."

"By the way, are you going to eat breakfast here? I cooked enough for the three of us."

"I will, B/GF won't she is already full." He said raising both his eyebrows at Mia.

"Okay, okay. Come on now, eat."

"H-Hey, Y/N, can I talk to you?" B/GF asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" You questioned.

"Nahh, let's sit." She offered and pointed to the couch. You nodded and followed her to the living room.

You both sit. You never really get to talk to B/GF because she's so busy with, your brother.

"It's because, he asked me, a-about a......wedding and I think he's going to propose. I'm not really ready for that. He doesn't have a job, all he wants is, you know, me. " She explained. You look down and think about it.

"And, where are you getting at??"

"I'm really, just not sure if-"

"You're telling me that your going to say no???"

"Not like that,"

"If you hurt him, you'll know what'll happen, am I clear??" You said. She nods.

You nod awkwardly standing up.

"Why were you talking?"Your brother asked drinking water.

" You know, we haven't talked, so I decided we chat a bit," You explained looking down. "Are you mad?"

He shake his head as an answer then he headed back to the kitchen.

"Thanks for the save." She said as she opened her arms for a hug, you accepted it, feeling a bit disgust.

"Babe! Let's go?" Your brother shout walking to the living room. She nod and they head out the door. Your brother ring the doorbell for fun.

You roll your eyes and headed upstairs.

"Oh, oh, oh! Wait, he already knows about the dress, hmmmm." You stopped from your tracks. "Maybe she doesn't know. Oh, well."

You sat on your bed thinking about your life then suddenly your phone buzzed.

~

C: Hey, Y/N someone here wants to meet you

Y: Be there in five min

~

You get up and headed downstairs. You go to the restroom, you did your business thereYou get the keys from the counter and walk outside. You lock the door and cross the street.

You opened your cousin's door like you live there.

"HEY C/N! WHO YOU HIDIN' THERE?!?!" You shout as you find them.

"You looking for me?!?" Tyler asked walking out the kitchen.

You run up to him and hug him, he hugs you back. You separated and you have a big smile on your face.

"Where have you been?" You ask getting your phone looking for the camera app. "Selfie?"

You take a selfie with him.

"I was doing youtube stuff so I wasn't able to come and visit here!" He explained.

You met Tyler at Vidcon (maybe 2 years ago), C/N introduced you to Tyler then you became good friends.

"I know who you like," He said.

"Whachu mean?" You asked as you crossed your arms.

"Something about liking someone, y/n." He explained. "So, I know, WE know you like Colby." You blush at his statement. You shake you head as an answer.

"Denial, denial." He shake his head for disappointment. In reality you really like him. That's why you chose to go to Vidcon cause he may be there.

Sam and Colby has 3 million subscribers, they have separate channels and 1 million subs each, just so you know, here in the story.
Hope you enjoyed that.

Future readers, i edited stuff soooo yeahh.