14 : Flight

Soooooo yeah you met your ex. If you don't have one........don't mind, me too has no ex. About the mild violence stuff, wait just wait. ENJOY!!

"What do you want?" You say before looking to the person. You slowly raise your head and see Colby. Your face is left with shock and warmth.

"U-uh sorry didn't mean to-" Your words stop as you feel a hand on your shoulder. You smile as you lean closer to him.

"Sorry for being a sass. I honestly am desperate to ride the airplane now. " You start a conversation as you try to look at your ex. You raise your upper lip disgusted, you see him turning his head to see you, noticing you quickly turn your head to Colby.

Because you didn't know Colby's head is inches away from yours, you stare at his face for a couple of seconds doing the same to yours. You lean back and turn away from him covering your blush. There was an awkard tension between you and Colby.

You turn towards the direction of your ex allowing only the corner of your eye see him. He furrow his eyebrows and turn to your cousin.

*your flight is called*

"Oh, uhm, you guys first class?" You nod and hum a tune before standing up, Colby does the same. You feel your phone buzz. You grab it and saw a message.....from the last person you want to see right now.

~

(John your ex's name)

J: Y/N I really need to speak with you.

~

You roll your eyes groaning and put it back your pocket. You saw in the corner of your eye Colby catching up.

*time skip by a white snake with green eyes.....wait*

Lemme just say that Troye Sivan is in our country right now. I'm literally fangirling so much. I think he doesn't have any bodyguards and stuff, but it's only what I see in the pictures sooooooooooo. I was from the mall he went in few days ago, I'm mad and fangirling at the same time.

You all agree to be seated close to each other.  You took the window seat. You remove your footwear and replace them with comfy socks. You switch your hpone to airplane mode and switch to a more comfortable position. You look out the window waiting for departure. Thinking about what happened last time, the memories of you two came back in a flash.

Flashback

Slap

Slap

As the poor girl tried to render what is happening.

"I-I didn't do anything I-I p-please just let me explain, p-please?" Y/n pleaded as she sees her drunk boyfriend about to slap her again. "He is the one who loved me, HE is the one who said that, I didn't return it please. "

End

You snap back to reality, you felt your eyes watering up you tried to stop it, and you did. You look in your bag and grab your neck pillow. You place it on your neck and finding a comfortable position.

Minutes later the plane took off as you feel your eyelids getting heavier you then doze off.

*Cousin's POV*

"Psst" I keep poking Tyler's arm.

"Hmm?"

"Y/n's asleep."

"What am I sup- no you're not." Tyler snickers trying not to let out a loud laugh. I open my bag and look for my vlogging camera. I grab it, turn it on and started vlogging.

"Hey, what's up? So we've already boarded the plane. We're already above the ground look," I say as I face the camera to the window so they can see the beautiful view and my cousin sleeping. "isn't it beautiful? And- pffft-" I giggle as I turn the camera to y/n which is asleep. I planning something, hope she doesn't wake up. I stop as I hear Colby vlogging.

"There guys is the one and only Colby Brock," I say turning the camera to Colby as well as his. We both wave at each other's cameras. I turn the camera to my face. "So I'm planning to prank y/n while she's asleep. I just ho-"

"Oh no she didn't." Tyler said giggling. I turn the camera to him. He sitting in front of us so it's kind of hard.

"Oh yes, yes I did." I giggle more as I turn the camera to me. "Hmm, I wonder, when will she find out,"

"So what I'm planning right now is a draw a whiskers on her face, much like Dan and Phil does. The problem is I, don't have a marker. Hmmmm, maybe one of them has markers. Tyler, hey,"

"What is it? You don't have marker, do you?"

I roll my eyes in embarrassment while nodding. "

"Do you mind asking them?"

"I dont, Sure,"

I turn the camera to Colby's direction.

"Colby, psst Colby, Colby, Colby" I whisper repeatedly until he turns.

"What is it?" He whisper back.

"Any markers? " I whisper a bit more loudly. He shook his head, I turn the camera back to me. "Welp, atleast I have Tyler.

"Oh, Phil look a marker from the gods." A guy with a accent blurted out from behind.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo who is it?
Huehuehuehue