7 : Mysterious

*COLBY'S POV*

I can't believe I just did that to Y/N and my best friend. Putting each other's phone number to each other's phones? At least I got a girl's number, without her knowing. I just hope that her number IS roaming. Our number is roaming, I really hope her's are too. I just quickly remember our deal.

*flashback...*

"If you don't get a girl's number in one month and date her, I'll replace you, as my roommate. And! If you manage to get one you'll get a new phone and 800 dollars," Sam explained. " Rules, You cannot get a girl "friend's" number. No fake dates or whatsoever. You have to reveal it to the public. Deal?" I look down, why can't I have a girl's number without getting laughed at? Am I going to accept his deal or not? Fine, I'll accept it, I just hope I get one.

"Fine, if I don't get that offer, I don't know what to do to you yet, but I'll do something, something you won't like." I smiled at him creepily raising both my eyebrows.

*end of flashback...*

Why? Why is my life like this? I keep on finding girls that are beautiful outside, not on the inside. I really have to get to know the person before I decided to like her. But, there's one thing I can't seem to get rid of her in my head, Y/N. Nothing special about her, I just can't.

I hear the door of my room opening.

"Hey bro, you have something to do with Y/N's contacts being on mine, and vice versa?" My eyes widen as I hear his question. I became speechless, I can't tell him, I have a plan. "Hellooo, Colby!"

"Uhhh, no..." Why with 'uhhh'? That will make it look suspicious. He nods and closed the door.

Okay, with the plan. I don't know how to do this, but I'll give it a try. I know this is corny, but it's the only plan I can think of.
*SAM'S POV*

~

2:34 AM

S: Hey, Y/N!

S: Y/N! I thought a girl like you is a night owl.

Y: Yes?

S: Colby said 'uhhh no' . Isn't that suspicious?

Y: Yeah, probably. Ask him again, if he looks more to the left, there is a possibility that he's lying.

S: Yeah, I'll take note of that. Goodnight? Or Morning?

Y: Maybe both, I dunno. Bye!!

~

Woah, I didn't mean to text her this late. Maybe she's just too tired. Maybe I'll sleep, maybe not.

*YOUR POV*

'This night has been hectic! Why did my life ended up here? Maybe if I didn't go downstairs I wouldn't have met those guys, AND more specifically got a youtuber's number. It doesn't mean I didn't like it, I should be screaming right now, shouldn't I? Good thing my number is roaming, or else I can't talk to him any longer' You thought things on your head which doesn't stop. You want to, but you just can't. You decided to get in a comfortable position then sleep. You know your not going to sleep well, but at least you want to try.