5 : When?

(Sam and Colby are older here. Stuff are going to happen here)

You hear kisses in your room.

"Eww," You whsipered cringing at the sound. ' Why my room? ' You think to yourself. You clear your throat to get their attention. They both look at you. You cover your mouth and can't believe your eyes. You scratch your eye to be sure at what you see.

"A-Am I not d-dreaming??" You stutter pointing at the boy.

"Nooo," He said. "Do I know you?"

You shake your head for an answer.

"But I know....you." You look away hugging your chips. You keep screaming inside of you. That feeling you meet someone you really want to meet. You just stand there thinking what next. You plan to hug him but discontinue. "Can you get out my room? Who gave you the permission to go here and turned the aircondition on?"

"A friend of a friend of a friend and of a friend." He said eyeing the girl next to him. "Yeah we can, how do you know me possibly?"

"Sam Golbach?" You asked looking at the blonde boy. You feel your heart racing. You feel frozen and can't seem to move. 'If Sam's here, maybe Colby might be here too. ' Your heart raced even more because of your thought.

"Oh," He grinned and stood up with the girl. " Until we meet again...?"

"Y/N, " You nod smiling at him.

They get out the room. You jump to your bed then you realize that someone made out in your bed. You jolted up, but you wanted to stay in bed too.

"I'll just flip this and....OH! Sam Golbach sat here!! I can't possibly flip this, I will definitely not. " You changed your mind as you saw a phone. You grab it and unlock. You see it's wallpaper, Sam and the girl kissing.

"Must be Sam's or that girl's phone. I don't know, maybe they have the same phone. Whatever, I'll just bring it back." You drop your chips on the bedside table and grab the phone.

You go downstairs. You attempt to find Sam. 'This is so stupid. How could I find him in here?' You thought. The crowd keep pushing you around and don't know where it lead you. Surprisingly the word of your brother's party went out of UK.

You feel that you hit the back of your head with someone else's. You rub that part and turn around. Your eyes widen as you see the person that you bumped with your head.

"Hey, can your give this back to Sam thank you. " You smiled as you said it fast. He grabs your wrist stopping where you want to go. " Have you seen him any where? " He asks you. You avoid eye contact. You shake your head for an answer, even though your lying.

"Then why do you know him and have his phone?"

"U-Uhh...okay. He WAS in my room making out with someone on MY bed then I think his/ her phone fell. "

"This is his," He said grabbing the phone. " Why'd you lie?"

You look down biting your lip. He still is holding onto your wrist. You look at your wrist and he did the same. He quickly let go of your wrist.

"Colby," He said as he reached out his hands for an handshake. You accepted it looking down knowing that you'll blush. "Brock."

'I know,'

"Y/F/N." You said as you smiled letting go. Then the crowd parted your ways. You try to keep yourself from screaming until you reach upstairs.

You open the door and jump to your bed.  You grab your phone...not. You realize you gave the wrong phone to Colby.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, shit. I removed the password, my cringiest selfies are on there, and edits of him!! Why do Sam and I have the same phone?? Why didn't I open it before giving it to him?? Ughhh whyyyy?!?!" You said as you cover your face with your hands. You quickly got out of bed. You run downstairs skipping some steps.

"Excuse me, pardon, excuse." You said pushing away people. You see your brother and you hurry up.

"Broooo....?" You asked opening your mouth in shock. " Ther!"

"Colby," You greet as you smile. "Colby, I think I gave you the wrong phone. "

He grab the phone from his pocket and unlock it.

"Oh, is that...?" He questioned showing it to you.

You look left to right not knowing what to do. He saw the edit of him that is your wallpaper.

" No, it's just s-someone that l-looks like you." You explained getting your phone quickly. 'Yeah Y/N what an excuse'.

~~~