9 : Invite

Heyy guys, if there are any errors in the story plot, I'm sorry.

'Day of the flight, vidcon...' That thought keeps on repeating to you until the day started. You remember that you haven't told your parents about your flight.

You look down your pjs playing with your fingers by nervousness. You grab your phone from beside you. You look for mother's contact number and you find it.

~

Y: Hey, mom...I just remembered, our flight is tomorrow to California(cause that's where the last one was held)

M: Okay...becareful there, your with your cousin right?

Y: Yes, and Tyler

M:Which Tyler?

Y: Oakley, mom

~

Now, atleast that's over. You hear another buzz from your phone thinking it's from your mom.

~

S: Hey y/n, want to come with us at dinner at nandos? Then we will go to the nearest mall and roam around and stuff, you up for it?

Y: Uhh, if with your girlfriend, I'll be the third wheeler?

S: Nahh we're with Colby, since your y/b/n's brother, we would like to get to know you more.

Y: Aren't you like back to Vegas?

S: We will go to vidcon, we might think you already know that. Say, do you agree?

Y: Yeah sure what time?

S: Around 7?

Y:Sounds good.

S: See you later

~

You become lazy to even reply. You leave your phone on the coffee table. You go upstairs to your brother.