20 : Day Before

I did not do another one, sorry and I dunno why there was aot in the last chapter. Maybe I was watching too much.

*second*

"Weird dream, why, why?" You asked while leaning your elbows on the grills. You now turn your gaze on the pool, you having some kind of urge to go there, but no one is with you and it'll be kinda awkward. Then a cool breeze hit your skin and you close your eyes to feel it. You heard your phone ringing.

Someone is calling.

You left the terrace, grabbed your phone and answering it.

"Where are you?!" You pulled away the phone from your hear from the sudden yell. "We're at the hotel and they said you aren't here yet!"

"A-about that," You replied faking to be anxious. "I-I uhhhh, uhm, may o-or may not b-be lost?" You faked your anxious with your best acting. You faked that your voice is very weak.

"You're not pranking us?"

"U-uhhhh, I-I don't know where I-I am."

"Hmmmm??"

"N-no, Oh what is that?"

"Y/n is this even you?"

"Wh-What a-are you t-talkin about?"

"Y/n?"

"Shh they're c-coming." You whispered.

"Y/n?!"

"Sshhh ple-" you hung up laughing your ass off. You keep laughing till you collasped yourself on your bed.

You now hear the hotel telephone ringing. You sat up from the bed and answered.

"Good afternoon, Ms. L/N, would you want to know what happened?"

"Oh, wow, you support me?"

"You are our costumer, Ms. L/n."

"Yeah what happened?"

"They were worried after they called you, especially the woman."

"Oh, okay thanks!"

"Welcome, Ms. l/N have a nice afternoon!"

With that, she ended the call. You continue laughing. You decided to take a bath and you did. After you finished, you layed on the bed.

"Can't believe that worked. Vidcon is tomorrow, I thought about it before, I already met Colby, what now? I mean that's like kinda my main goal, but I still want pictures, oh yeah to think about it I haven't took a selfie with anyone, hmmmmmm. Whysostupid"

All of those hardwork, efforts every synonym of those words, you gave yourself a pat on your back, if that is even possible. A thought came onto your head.

What if I go to the pool? They won't be able to see me, right?