13 : Past

You grab all of your things from your room mumbling the things you need. You stand by the doorframe and take a last look on your room to see if you took everything. You nod walking outside locking your door. You walk to the stairs your suitcase wheel making noises. Before walking downstairs, you put the suitcase handle to your shoulder and proceeded to walk downstairs. You place the suitcase on the ground.

You walk to the living room and sit on the sofa. You grab your phone grabbing your earphones after. You plug it in your phone and place one on your ears. You decided to play f/m. You look around for your brother but eventually gave up. You made yourself more comfortable on the couch grabbing the remote and turned it on. Watching whatever the channel is, you decided to picture what is going to happen at vidcon. Before you did, you picture first how your cousin is going to barge in your door and yell for you to come in the service car.

In 3

2

1

But then you remember the door is locked.

"Oh no..." You mumble covering your mouth with your hand.

You face the door and waited. You suddenly hear someone try to open the door. You chuckle so that she won't hear you.

"HEY THE CAR IS HERE!" You hear your cousin yell.

You stand up turning off the television, grab your things and open the door. You smile innocently trying to keep in your laugh.

"You know I'll barge in, right?"

You nod as you both walk to the car.

"TYLER!!" You shout running towards him. (Oakley -_- )  You hug him for a bit and break apart.  "Let's go?"

He lightly chuckled, you all walk to the car and they help you put your suticase in. You thank them and enter the car fast so you get the window seat. You lean your head on the window and waited for the car to move.

"Psst, oi, I heard you went out with Colby last night, hmmm?" Your cousin asked nudging you which made you annoyed.

"Yeah.....what about it? It's not just Colby."

"You ARE blushing look!" She pointed out getting Tyler's attention.

"Ohhhhhh" They said in unison as you hide your face to them. 

"Tch" You mumble as you smile on the memories you made last night.

"She's smiling!" C/N whisper to Tyler but you manage to hear. You groaned in annoyance and stare outside the window. You leaned back your seat and managed to fall asleep.

-

"Y/N I will let you choose who you want to be with, don't ever think about what you saw. We don't practice that kind of tradition, remember, y/n you will marry who you love, understand?"

The little girl nodded as her mother patted her head.

"We're heeeerrreeee!! Y/N!" Your cousin keep poking and slapping your arm waking you up.