6 : Caught

'Oh Shit' The word in your head keep on repeating over and over again. You don't know what to say or what to do. 

"Someone, who looks like him, huh?" Your brother asked raising both his eyebrows leaning to you. You push him away from you rolling your eyes. 

"Yeah, positive, yes, I'm sure, not negative." You explained faking a smile. Looking at Colby. He smiled back, not knowing if it's fake or not. "Neeevermind! The phone, please!" You blurted out blushing. Still faking your smile, you raise your hand for your phone. He hands you the phone making your fingers touching. You feel your face hotter, you look down. You whispered 'thanks'. 

" Hey sis!" Your brother called out to you. You turn around and see his face again. A light blush covered your cheeks. 

"Yes?" You replied trying hard to contain your scream. 

"Why don't you introduce yourself to...." He suggested glaring at Colby. 

Your heart is racing, you don't know what to say or do. Your vision gets blurry, but you manage. You really really want to scream, but you just can't in front of Colby.

"Uhhhh, I'm Y/N,"

"Y/N? " Your brother asked you.

"Y/F/N, that's it." You smile walking away. 

You quickly go upstairs to your room. You jump to your bed and you stretch your arms and legs. 

"Hope that this isn't a dream. "

*COLBY'S POV*

" Hey sis!" Her brother called out to her. She turn around and I see her face again. 

"Yes?" She replied.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to...." He suggested glaring at me.

"Uhhhh, I'm Y/N,"

"Y/N? " Her brother asked her.

"Y/F/N, that's it." She smiles walking away. 

She look somewhat alike to C/N. I know that the phone she gave me was not Sam's. Everytime I get a hold of someone's phone, I just have the manner to unlock it. It isn't someone who looks like me, it IS me. I remembered taking that picture.

Sam's phone is ringing, I checked it and it's his girlfriend. I answer it.

(K: Katrina/Sam's Girlfriend CB: Colby)

K: H-Hello...?

CB: Hey Katrina

( By the Way, Katrina is the real name of Sam's girlfriend)

K: You have Sam's phone! Thank God. Bye!

She hang up. She didn't even ask where I am.

~

K : Colby, where u at? This is Sam.

CB: By the door.