8 : Start

*COLBY'S POV*

This plan isn't going to go well, as well as the deal. If I tell Sam that I have Y/N's number, he would know I put their's on each other's phone.Now that's what I'm worried about.

"HEY!" Corey opened the door and barged in.

"What?"

"You've been staring outside for quite a moment."

"How'd you know?"

"Uhhhh you were staring at the window."

"Oh, well then, I'll go eat. "

After this I promise to myself I'll start today. I keep on saying that to my mind, yet it doesn't even happen. Why am I being anxious? I'm only texting a girl but she don't know who I am. I'm still thinking on how I'll reveal it to her though. Here I go.

~

C: Hi

~

It took a while for her to reply, for a while, I mean an hour.

~

Y: Hey...how'd you get my number??

C: I just typed in a random number that's all...

Y: Is that so...

C: So what's your name?

Y: (random name besides yours)

~

She faked it, I know her real name. A part of me knows that will happen.

~

Y: What's yours?

C: Dave

Y: Ohh... I need to go now bye.

C: If you just need someone to talk too, I'm right here.

Y: Weird but okay

~

Why? I don't know how to give a proper advice. I just need a reason for her to talk to me.

*YOUR POV*

"Hey brother," You call to him.

"What?"

"Mom and dad will be here in a day, we need to clean this house."

"You thought of it, you do it."

"Uhhhh no, this is OUR house, amirite?"

"Yeah, I know. I'll just clean my room, my room is messier than the whole house. "

You groaned and raised an eyebrow.

*time skip...*

"So, how's your ro-" You were cut out by seeing your brothers room. "How the fuck did you do this?"

"By cleaning...?" B/N explained looking down at his phone. You nod and walk away.

You slouch down on the sofa letting out a sigh. You unlock the screen on your phone and got a text from a random person.

~

C: Hi

~

'From a random number? Maybe it's just a wrong number or something.' You think to yourself.

~

Y: Hey...how'd you get my number??

C: I just typed in a random number that's all...

Y: Is that so...

C: So what's your name?

Y: (random name besides yours)

~

'How the hell would I give him my real name. Who the f knows who he/she is?'

~

Y: What's yours?

C: Dave

Y: Ohh... I need to go now bye.

C: If you just need someone to talk too, I'm right here.

Y: Weird but okay

~

'Need someone to talk to? Maybe I will though,'

Then, you hear the doorbell ring. You roll your eyes at nobody standing up. You open the door and see your cousin looking all excited. You raise your eyebrow in confusion.

"OUR FLIGHT IS TOMORROW!!!" Your cousin yelled enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"Okay.." You said calmly closing the door.
"WAIT! It is?!?!" You ask loudly opening the door.

"How the fuck did I forgot that?!?!" You slap your face because of shame in yourself. " Good thing we packed already.

"Yeah good thing, how 'bout you give me Sam's number? Why aren't his roommates with him?"

"Uhhhh you barely knew him, how'd you know he has roommates, you only know Sam and Colby? Besides, I think I can't trust you with it. " You cross your arms raising your eyebrow. "For example, I give it to you, then the next day, or not even a day, Sam might ask me, why did a lot of people texted him. And, he blames it on me." You end your sentence pointing you finger at yourself.

"Good point, but I promise I wi-" She begged. "I may or may not have watched all of his or their videos ever since that happened.

"Promises that will never be fulfilled."

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me about the flight tomorrow, BYE!" You said waving your hand while closing the door.
'What if I put a password in my phone? Yeah, she might find a way to get Sam's number. I might as well warn my brother.' You think.

Ayee, my schedule got a bit hectic, but, I will continue schedule. (Makes sense?)

Happyllamasadllamamentallydisturbedllamasuperllamadramallamabigfatmamallama